Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Fredtoast Sighting?
Wink 
https://www.fox19.com/2023/11/29/ohio-attorney-suspended-throwing-pringles-can-full-human-feces/

JK of course.

Never learned the backstory of the ban. I assume it wasn’t for throwing Pringle's cans full of logs.
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2023, 09:18 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: https://www.fox19.com/2023/11/29/ohio-attorney-suspended-throwing-pringles-can-full-human-feces/

JK of course.

Never learned the backstory of the ban. I assume it wasn’t for throwing Pringle's cans full of logs.

Well and fred lives in Tennessee not Ohio.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2023, 10:50 PM)Stewy Wrote: Well and fred lives in Tennessee not Ohio.

never knew what ever happened with Fredtoast or Wes Mantooth? 
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2023, 11:49 AM)kalibengal Wrote: never knew what ever happened with Fredtoast or Wes Mantooth? 

The mods don't give specifics, but all bannings are the same - a mjor violtion of the TOC or possibly a final last straw related to a series of incidents over several years as he had been suspended several times.

But have no fear, I am sure fred is still here in another form.
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2023, 11:49 AM)kalibengal Wrote: never knew what ever happened with Fredtoast or Wes Mantooth? 

Same fate as Joe from Florence and St Lucie Bengals Big Grin 

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(12-01-2023, 12:00 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Same fate as Joe from Florence and St Lucie Bengals Big Grin 

Was Joe ever even here?  I don't think he migrated from the other board as he was banned there before the migration.  Was he here under another name?
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2023, 12:09 PM)Stewy Wrote: Was Joe ever even here?  I don't think he migrated from the other board as he was banned there before the migration.  Was he here under another name?

There was a rumor that he was here trolling under another name.  Again, based on what I heard he was dismissed as a mod on the old board and didn't take it well, so he came back to disrupt things.  There was even a website where he detailed this.  I remember going to it, but that was a really long time ago so I don't remember much of what it said.

Reply/Quote
(12-01-2023, 12:09 PM)Stewy Wrote: Was Joe ever even here?  I don't think he migrated from the other board as he was banned there before the migration.  Was he here under another name?

He was on another board that was in-between the old Noise and this one by Holic. But that board was not for me at all, and haven't heard much since about him.

I did greatly enjoy him and DennyG going at it on the old boards though, which, well, anyways.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Everyone wants to talk about Joe and Fred, but GoldenArm9 is the GOAT for ban-inducing meltdowns. It was a thing to behold.
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2023, 02:10 PM)samhain Wrote: Everyone wants to talk about Joe and Fred, but GoldenArm9 is the GOAT for ban-inducing meltdowns.  It was a thing to behold.

Don't neglect his subsequent alias, TommyC.  Although my favorite of all time is the Dabo meltdown I caused by posting Paranoid Parrot memes.

Reply/Quote
(12-03-2023, 02:46 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Don't neglect his subsequent alias, TommyC.  Although my favorite of all time is the Dabo meltdown I caused by posting Paranoid Parrot memes.

There were some really spectacular ones in the past. I also remember steelman59, I think it was. And who was that trans poster we had for a while?
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2023, 01:34 PM)Millhouse Wrote: He was on another board that was in-between the old Noise and this one by Holic. But that board was not for me at all, and haven't heard much since about him.

I did greatly enjoy him and DennyG going at it on the old boards though, which, well, anyways.

There was a discussion about Joe a few years ago.  Someone found him on twitter and shared his profile.  He hasn't changed.  hehe
Reply/Quote
After one of the Fredtoast discussions on here, I ended up googling his username and found another board he was part of. It was some car forum. He joined, racked up 1k posts pretty quickly and was then banned. Lol.
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2023, 02:10 PM)samhain Wrote: Everyone wants to talk about Joe and Fred, but GoldenArm9 is the GOAT for ban-inducing meltdowns.  It was a thing to behold.

Yeah, dude was special.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote