Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Agent DT
Here is a very good option, if Ravens don't tag him.
Defensive tackle: Justin Madubuike, Ravens
The first of several Ravens defenders who made my list, Madubuike's breakout season as an interior pass-rusher has been remarkable. While the 26-year-old flashed at times and looked to be a solid starting tackle over the previous couple of seasons, I'm not sure anybody was expecting him to be the league's most physically imposing interior rusher in 2023.

Well, he is. Watch the Ravens every week and you'll see Madubuike living in the backfield, simply overpowering opposing guards and forcing wild scrambles and throwaways from opposing quarterbacks. While Ravens coordinator Mike Macdonald relies on zone pressures to create confusion on the edges of protection schemes, Madubuike simply overwhelms them from the inside out.

Would love to steal a Raven's player
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2024, 09:18 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Here is a very good option, if Ravens don't tag him.
Defensive tackle: Justin Madubuike, Ravens
The first of several Ravens defenders who made my list, Madubuike's breakout season as an interior pass-rusher has been remarkable. While the 26-year-old flashed at times and looked to be a solid starting tackle over the previous couple of seasons, I'm not sure anybody was expecting him to be the league's most physically imposing interior rusher in 2023.

Well, he is. Watch the Ravens every week and you'll see Madubuike living in the backfield, simply overpowering opposing guards and forcing wild scrambles and throwaways from opposing quarterbacks. While Ravens coordinator Mike Macdonald relies on zone pressures to create confusion on the edges of protection schemes, Madubuike simply overwhelms them from the inside out.

Would love to steal a Raven's player

Yes sir. Sign me up for stealing Madubuike from the Ravens. Pay that guy and we are in so much better of a situation on D. Cool
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2024, 10:02 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yes sir. Sign me up for stealing Madubuike from the Ravens. Pay that guy and we are in so much better of a situation on D. Cool

Im on board ...we need new infusion of interior talent on DLine . I like Hill as rotational but Carter has been mostly underwhelming and Topou is a big body thats about it
and would be even more elated if we tried obtaining Josh Allen from Jags to provide Trey a partner in crime on left side
but I know thats not a possibility with this team no matter how much cap space they may have.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2024, 11:28 AM)kalibengal Wrote: Im on board ...we need new infusion of interior talent on DLine . I like Hill as rotational but Carter has been mostly underwhelming and Topou is a big body thats about it
and would be even more elated if we tried obtaining Josh Allen from Jags to provide Trey a partner in crime on left side
but I know thats not a possibility with this team no matter how much cap space they may have.

True Kalibengal. Probably will only be able to get Madubuike and maybe a RT like Eluemunor in FA. Josh Allen of the Jags would be great.

That guy is so underrated, but I think the FO and coaches will give Hubbard the injury excuse this year and Murphy being a rookie for the 
future as reasons not to pay an End huge money this year.
Reply/Quote