Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Agent O-line looking unlikely
Looks like another o-lineman is off the board. Joe Thuney franchised, a surprise move per twitter.

With Scherff also being franchised, I'll be surprised if the Bengals are able to sign one of the better linemen with so few available.

Still haven't seen if Feiler was tendered.
Reply/Quote
No worries, Redmond is coming back, so problem solved. Sarcasm
Reply/Quote
That is... interesting.

Absolutely did not expect that; perhaps one last year with Brady?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Dosen’t look good now Glasgow will probably be the first guard signed and the money could get crazy.
Reply/Quote
Miami retained FA OG Ereck Flowers 3 years $30 million, $19.25 guaranteed. That sets a market for Glasgow who is a more versatile player

Bills re-signed G Quinton Spain 3 years $15 million

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Never thought we would get Thuney, still sucks. Glasgow, Feiler or trade for Gabe Jackson.
Reply/Quote
Browns are spending like always giving a huge contract to Jack Conklin. Also signed Austin Hooper as well.
Reply/Quote
another O lineman off the board

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
If they're gonna spend in free agency, they need to focus on defense anyway. Draft o linemen, and let them develop as a unit.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2020, 06:40 PM)jason Wrote: If they're gonna spend in free agency, they need to focus on defense anyway. Draft o linemen, and let them develop as a unit.

Although, we do still have hopes for Glasgow to sign with us and play with his bro....
Reply/Quote
I am not on board with letting the offensive line grow and develop.
I think they need to sign at least one O lineman and a LB in free agency.
A lot of room for improvement on the OL and they better invest in it now to protect the new franchise player.
Reply/Quote
Glasgow to Denver 4 yr 44 million

Another one gone.
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2020, 07:07 PM)Schmitbuck Wrote: Glasgow to Denver 4 yr 44 million

Another one gone.

shit!
Reply/Quote
Halapoulivaati Vaitai was one of the guys I would've been ok with.

FA's seem to be flying off the board at this point. Come on Bengals FO lets see something besides tagging and tendering.
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2020, 06:40 PM)jason Wrote: If they're gonna spend in free agency, they need to focus on defense anyway. Draft o linemen, and let them develop as a unit.

That's what they have done the last few years, and it's blown up in their faces.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote