Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Agent visits
(03-14-2019, 11:13 AM)impactplaya Wrote: Miller automatically increases the football IQ on the oline.
how much miscommunication did we see on the oline last year?
Barrett would be a real good value signing.
hes fast and he can stay on RBs and TEs better than Nickerson and Evans

You realize Shaquil Barrett is an edge defender right not a stack linebacker. In a 43 defense he would be a rush DE.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Barrett will be an Edge guy. I doubt he will drop into coverage.
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2019, 11:18 AM)Synric Wrote: You realize Shaquil Barrett is an edge defender right not a stack linebacker. In a 43 defense he would be a rush DE.

Don’t know much about Barrett just assumed he was a cover lb because we desperately need one. If he’s a rush end I’m assuming Dunlap and Hubbard would start and this guy could sub in and be insurance In case Lawson is slow to recover from the ACL ? My thing is can he play the run at 6’2 250lbs ? Seems like it would be tough to roster 2 DE’s in a 4-3 with him and Lawson who can’t play the run.
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2019, 10:03 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: It's kind of weird how we sign ex-Bills and the Bills sign ex-Bengals.

And both teams are so successful...
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

Reply/Quote
Why not put Westerman in at right guard, he graded out higher than Miller.
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2019, 03:10 PM)ward4239@icloud.com Wrote: Why not put Westerman in at right guard, he graded out higher than Miller.

Westerman is a mauler going north/south, but lacks lateral movement...
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2019, 03:10 PM)ward4239@icloud.com Wrote: Why not put Westerman in at right guard, he graded out higher than Miller.

Because if the Bengals don't do something - anything! - some folk around here are going to blow a gasket. 

Get your logic and grades out of here.  Sarcasm
Reply/Quote

People have been asking that for a year now......

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(03-14-2019, 10:03 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: It's kind of weird how we sign ex-Bills and the Bills sign ex-Bengals.

Neither have won a playoff game this century weird
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote

1.  PFF rankings don't mean a lot for O-linemen.

2.  Westerman did not even play enough to get an idea of how good he is.  He did not play more than 60% of the snaps in any single game last year and only played a total of 92 all year while Miller started 15 games and played 883 snaps.
Reply/Quote
The Bill's are our farm system and we're theirs.

Serious question: If you combined the Bengals and Bill's rosters, would you win a SB?
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2019, 06:40 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: The Bill's are our farm system and we're theirs.

Serious question: If you combined the Bengals and Bill's rosters, would you win a SB?

We could call ourselves the Bengbills.....
Reply/Quote