Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Agents From Bengals New Coaches Last Teams
Zimmer brought in players that knew his system. So there may be Free Agents on new Bengal coaches radar that Bengals Fans may not even be considering. The 3 teams are Miami, Detroit and Dallas, so here comes the new coaches old players.

Offense and lets go right to O Line. There are tackle Bryon Bell and guards Joe Looney and Jonathan Cooper of Dallas, none of them starters.

A Miami offensive starter Lasor knows is Wide Receiver Jarvis Landry who is a top rated free agent.

On Defense we look to Detroit. Defensive Linemen are Armonty Bryant, Dwight Freeney, Haioti Ngata, Jordan Hill and Ezekiel Ansah who is a top rated free agent. Linebackers are Paul Worrilow, Nick Beltore and Tahir Whitehead who is a top rated free agent. Secondary has DJ Hayden, Nevin Lawson, Don Carey and Tavon Wilson.

Bengal Free Agents these new coaches aren't that use to are tackles Andre Smith and Eric Winston, Center Russell Bodine, Tight End Tyler Eifert, Defensive Line Chris Smith and Pat Sims and linebacker Kevin Minter.

I'm not saying all these Bengals will be gone and all these players will be added. I am saying some of these Bengals will be gone and some of these players will be added. Look for the coaches from Miami, Detroit and Dallas to bring in players they have confidence in to work their systems as Zimmer brought in Dallas players he had coached.

Since the new DC majors in defensive backs as did Dick LeBeau, he had confidence in and was starting TAVON WILSON at Strong Safety and NEVIN LAWSON at Cornerback. I'm sure he would love either or both of his starting DB's, especially TAVON WILSON, and these DB's may fit into Bengals front office price range. If they could start for Detroit, good chance the DC has a place for them here. He also started Defensive End Ezekiel Ansah who is probably out of Bengals price range, and Linebacker Tahir Whitehead who can play inside our outside and may be in Bengals price range.

Detroit seems the most interesting as far as starters that might fit Bengals Budget and Bengals could get Detroit Lions starting cornerback, strong safety and linebacker.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote