Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Agents....Listen to Michael.....
(01-11-2016, 01:22 PM)Au165 Wrote: I think we let Reggie go. It is better to let a guy go a year too soon over a year too late. I think Shawn Williams is a good enough replacement for Nelson and if he does regress a better one.

This is a possibility, but I say make him a decent offer, and leave it up to Reggie as to what he wants.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 02:00 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: And there's a Brown that I'd like to see as a Bengal. (Alex Mack)

Yes please.  
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 02:00 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: And there's a Brown that I'd like to see as a Bengal. (Alex Mack)
That would be huge.   Too bad it will never happen.  Bodine is Paulie's guy.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Bodine has the tools....he just needs to room with Burfict to have some of the nastiness rub off....
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 02:03 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: This is a possibility, but I say make him a decent offer, and leave it up to Reggie as to what he wants.

I don't want to be caught with a guy on the downside of his career. The patriots are good at letting guys go a year too soon, I'd like to see us do that in this case. It would have to be a really good deal, but based on his stats this year he is going to parlay that into a big deal and most likely onto the list of worst FA signings following next year.
Reply/Quote