Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ugh... Watching this AFC title game is painful
... Because with Andy Dalton we were the best team in the AFC!! I tried not to watch but curiosity ... and now I'm sad again.
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2016, 08:02 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: ... Because with Andy Dalton we were the best team in the AFC!!  I tried not to watch but curiosity ... and now I'm sad again.

I don't know. We always have an excuse seems like.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Agreed, its such a shame this franchise cant just get its crap together. That Denver defence is real good, but we on paper were the most complete team in the AFC. We were trashing teams up til Dalton's injury.
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2016, 09:25 PM)BengalChris Wrote: I don't know. We always have an excuse seems like.

i don;t see it as an excuse.. I see it as a fair statement.. we had the best team in the AFC with Dalton and his play this year.. im sure if Cam Newton went down late in year and they did not make it to Super Bowl.. people would be saying the same about Carolina.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2016, 10:02 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: i don;t see it as an excuse.. I see it as a fair statement.. we had the best team in the AFC with Dalton and his play this year.. im sure if Cam Newton went down late in year and they did not make it to Super Bowl.. people would be saying the same about Carolina.

Yeah, I would have loved to see the battle of the 2011 kids in the Super Bowl. 
Reply/Quote
Would have been cool to have gotten a crack at Carolina.
Reply/Quote