Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Bills Tix!!! (serious!)
I have to go out of town for a soccer tourney for my son, and I have asked my father, some family, etc, but no one can use the 4 tickets that I have for this weekends game so I am giving them to a member for free.

I live in Dayton, so you have to be fairly close to me. I am hoping to give them to someone that usually wouldn't get a chance to get tickets and maybe could take their kids to their first game.

Please PM me and let me know!!!

I will post the "winner" asap!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Bump

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2017, 10:28 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: I live in Dayton, so you have to be fairly close to me. 

If you are the account holder you can email the tickets anywhere, through the ticket exchange. Once the email is rec'd, the barcode on the original tickets is voided.
Reply/Quote
I found a local family of 4 that have never been to a game, so I gave them to them. I apologize if you wanted to go and I didn't choose you. I went with the fastest response and a family that had not been to a game before.
Reply/Quote
You did a good deed. Karma points!!!
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2017, 12:01 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: I found a local family of 4 that have never been to a game, so I gave them to them.  I apologize if you wanted to go and I didn't choose you.  I went with the fastest response and a family that had not been to a game before.

Thanks for offering them up to the boards Racer.  Very nice gesture on your part, and also for giving them to a family that had never been.  Class act my man. :andy:

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-06-2017, 12:01 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: I found a local family of 4 that have never been to a game, so I gave them to them.  I apologize if you wanted to go and I didn't choose you.  I went with the fastest response and a family that had not been to a game before.

Awesome!  :andy:

Reply/Quote
If I ever have an opportunity again, I will try to give everyone more notice. The weekend all kind of got blown up in a hurry and my extended family aren't as in to the Bengals as myself...

I apologize if I got people's hopes up and let them down. We will try again, even if just for single tickets, as my father doesn't care much for the cold weather games :)
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 11:54 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: If I ever have an opportunity again, I will try to give everyone more notice.  The weekend all kind of got blown up in a hurry and my extended family aren't as in to the Bengals as myself...

I apologize if I got people's hopes up and let them down.  We will try again, even if just for single tickets, as my father doesn't care much for the cold weather games :)

You are 100% class act, my friend.  Very noble of you to select a family that had not ever attended a game.  On one of the rare occasions that my wife and I travel up to see a game, I'll definitely be wanting to look you up!

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Very nice thing to do. You're a class act. +Rep
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2017, 01:13 PM)kdgjr Wrote: You did a good deed. Karma points!!!

Does it have to be karma points?

Maybe he would prefer sex or food points instead?  Ferrari points maybe?
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 01:14 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Does it have to be karma points?

Maybe he would prefer sex or food points instead?  Ferrari points maybe?

There aren't many things I would put in front of karma points if it lead to the Bengals winning  Cool
Reply/Quote