Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Cody Jinks Ticket... Louisville 9/14
Just as the title says. I have a free ticket available to Cody Jinks at the Iroquois Amphitheatre. The show is next Friday September 14th. Just have to meet me at the will call booth, and buy me a beer or two.

If interested PM me.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Would but already had to take off for Bengals game the night before.

But very cool of you to do.

Enjoy !
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Damn. I wish I lived closer. Would totally take you up on that offer.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 01:43 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Damn. I wish I lived closer. Would totally take you up on that offer.

When I repped you, it said some kind of bullshit that I didn't read in the lil drop box. Disregard that cause I didn't write it...

You and Wyche were the first people I thought of, but knowing Iowa is quite the haul, I didn't So if you wanted it directly.

He's with Nikki Lane this time. I remember you saying you say him with Colter in another thread. I kinda wish he was with Whitey or Ward Davis, but maybe she's gonna be ok..
You ever heard her?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2018, 01:48 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Would but already had to take off for Bengals game the night before.

But very cool of you to do.

Enjoy !

I'm going to the game the night before as well. This weekend is my big summer hurrah... Hillbilly music, and Bengals football... Nothing better

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2018, 10:50 PM)jason Wrote: I'm going to the game the night before as well. This weekend is my big summer hurrah... Hillbilly music, and Bengals football... Nothing better

That is awesome and hope you have a great time. 

Can not afford to use another vacation day to do both per already using one for game and taking a 10 day staycation starting the 21st. 

Enjoy the show. 

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2018, 10:45 PM)jason Wrote: When I repped you, it said some kind of bullshit that I didn't read in the lil drop box. Disregard that cause I didn't write it...

You and Wyche were the first people I thought of, but knowing Iowa is quite the haul, I didn't So if you wanted it directly.

He's with Nikki Lane this time. I remember you saying you say him with Colter in another thread. I kinda wish he was with Whitey or Ward Davis, but maybe she's gonna be ok..
You ever heard her?

Very much appreciate the invite my good man.....but if I missed out on my anniversary date.....I don't think it would bode well for me....lol.  At least I'll be catching some Rockabilly with The Royal Hounds here in town this weekend. :andy:

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 01:43 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Damn. I wish I lived closer. Would totally take you up on that offer.

You weren't kidding in your thread... Cody Jinks is something else live. I ended up eating that other ticket, but it didn't matter. People in Kentucky are so much friendlier than they are here. I just moved mingled during the opener. It was a great time.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2018, 01:09 AM)Go Cards Wrote: That is awesome and hope you have a great time. 

Can not afford to use another vacation day to do both per already using one for game and taking a 10 day staycation starting the 21st. 

Enjoy the show. 

He killed it...

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2018, 06:49 PM)jason Wrote: He killed it...

Had sevseveral friends on FB say the same thing.

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote