Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Pizza
How does the Free pizza work do you have to show up for the game the following day? or can you get it after the 10th strike out that day?
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2019, 09:19 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: How does the Free pizza work do you have to show up for the game the following day? or can you get it after the 10th strike out that day?

I think you have to get 11 SO and can take ticket to La Rosa.  
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The Reds must get a total of 11 strikeouts for the game. You cannot use it at the stadium. Must take your ticket to LaRosa's within 7 days after the game and must forfeit the ticket. It is a small one topping pizza. Can be used to dine in or carry out.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2019, 12:46 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: The Reds must get a total of 11 strikeouts for the game. You cannot use it at the stadium. Must take your ticket to LaRosa's within 7 days after the game and must forfeit the ticket. It is a small one topping pizza. Can be used to dine in or carry out.

Doesn't seem worth the bother personally.. Kind of reminds me of those little buckets of grease Pizza Hut called the personal pizza. 
Then again I really don't care much for pizza anymore. It's either too greasy or too loaded with cheese and becomes constipating.. I know..us old people and our bowels.. You just can't get enough of hearing about it can ya?
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote