Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man shouts 'get out of my country' before killing 1 man and injuring 2 at Kansas bar
(02-25-2017, 03:49 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Believe me, my interest in integrity has not been sudden; nor is it selective. The intent of your attempt at parody was clear as was my questioning the criteria for this parody. Thankfully you have shared the true intent of your post: you place yourself on equal footing with "right wing shibboleths" and had no facts to support your claim that this was motivated by any religion. 

Umm. Right Bfine, a parody of right wing shibboleths not "based on facts" places me on "equal footing" with them if the parody is not based on facts.  Somehow.  You just aren't going to look at that definition of parody, are you?

By the way, the "intent" of my parody was certainly not to ascribe the shootings to some vague cause like HATE which just comes out of the blue and should always be condemned with no reference to white-house-led hysteria about how religiously and racially different others are INVADING OUR COUNTRY. 

But I do take your point about "facts." We should wait until we have evidence that the shooter shot these foreigners FOR BEING IN HIS COUNTRY because of a religious/racial profile disseminated by the right about who SHOULD NOT BE IN HIS COUNTRY before making any LITERAL claims. 

But I regret that can't take you at your word that your integrity is not selective. I've seen too many posts from you explaining why racist politics don't really make Trump a racist or aren't really racist, and too many indicting Hillary for "lying" about Benghazi.  

How is a pat on your own back for empathizing with victims in one case to square with your refusal to condemn racially and religiously biased rhetoric and policies?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(02-25-2017, 12:46 PM)GMDino Wrote: I guess the POTUS as too busy to tweet about this.

Whatever

Have some respect !
He's busy attending funerals, in Sweden.
Ninja
(02-25-2017, 11:13 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Have some respect !
He's busy attending funerals, in Sweden.
Ninja

And tweeting about, well, everything else.

Maybe he's skipping the WH Correspondents Dinner to craft his response to these tragedies?

Or maybe to study the DHS reports?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(02-25-2017, 02:09 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I missed the part in the OP that stated dude shot the in the name of Christianity.Do you have that part of the story you can share or are you just making it up?

As to the actual content of the OP. It appears hatred has claimed another victim and the man should pay dearly for his crimes.

What hatred and why?
(02-26-2017, 01:30 AM)GMDino Wrote: Or maybe to study the DHS reports?

Stahp !!

He's recounting the inauguration attendance, from a picture, by hand.
His tiny, tiny hand.
Ninja
I wonder if while wire tapping Trump's phones he is also deleting all the tweets about attacks on foreigners?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2017/03/05/sikh-man-shot-seattle-draws-international-condolences/98775418/

Quote:The U.S. ambassador to India and the Indian foreign minister tweeted words of support Sunday to a Sikh man shot near Seattle, another in a series of troubling and sometimes deadly hate-driven attacks across the nation.

Deep Rai, 39, told police he was approached outside his Kent home late Friday by a masked man who, after a brief argument, told Rai to "go back to your own country" and shot him in the arm.

A manhunt was underway for the shooter. The national Sikh Coalition asked authorities to investigate the case as a hate crime, and Kent Police Chief Ken Thomas said he has reached out to the FBI.

Thomas called Rai "absolutely credible" and said investigators believe the attack took place "as he has described."

"I am sorry to know about the attack on Deep Rai a US national of Indian origin," tweeted Indian Foreign Minister Sushma Swaraj. She said she had spoken to Sardar Harpal Singh, Rai's father, and that Rai was hospitalized but out of danger.

[/url]
Police investigate shooting of Sikh man as possible hate crime

Ambassador MaryKay Loss Carlson also tweeted a message of empathy.

"Saddened by shooting in WA. Wishes for quick and full recovery. As [url=https://twitter.com/POTUS]@POTUS said we condemn "hate and evil in all its forms" Carlson said.

Male Sikhs often wear turbans and don't shave their beards. The faith originated in India's Punjab region, although more than 500,000 Sikhs now live in the United States. Rai, who is from the Punjab region, is a U.S. citizen.

Sikhs have been targeted before. In 2012, six Sikhs were killed in a shooting rampage at a Sikh temple in Oak Creek, Wis. Shooter Wade MIchael Page, 40, who had neo-Nazi and white supremacist affiliations, fatally shot himself after a gunbattle with police.

"This is the first incident of this magnitude that I'm aware of in the city of Kent," Thomas said of Friday's shooting.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Someone getting shot because of their religion and/or ethnicity isn't as important as fist fights between two groups of demonstrators.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(03-06-2017, 11:18 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Someone getting shot because of their religion and/or ethnicity isn't as important as fist fights between two groups of demonstrators.

especially when the poster doesnt post anything showing who started the fight
People suck