Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
French Soldiers Targeted
(08-10-2017, 04:50 PM)GMDino Wrote: If a person commits a crime (was this a terrorist act because it was against soldiers or because he was a Muslim?) if a person commits a crime and they are a Christian and we know nothing else about them does that mean his religion was the cause?

If an abortion clinic was bombed and the suspect was caught in the act and, besides his name, the only known thing about the suspect is that he is a practicing Christian, you would NOT think it was religiously motivated?

(08-10-2017, 04:50 PM)GMDino Wrote: It may be he was ideologically predisposed to commit this crime.  Perhaps his twisted beliefs of his own religion led him to it.  If so does that make it worse? Better?  Does it matter?

Does it matter?! So you don't care to find out if this is a lone wolf crazy person or if he was part of a larger group? You don't care to find out if this was a preventable act or not?

Wow.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(08-10-2017, 05:12 PM)PhilHos Wrote: If an abortion clinic was bombed and the suspect was caught in the act and, besides his name, the only known thing about the suspect is that he is a practicing Christian, you would NOT think it was religiously motivated?

Does it matter?! So you don't care to find out if this is a lone wolf crazy person or if he was part of a larger group? You don't care to find out if this was a preventable act or not?

Wow.

Pretty much.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
If we are betting then put me down for a C-note on Muslim. Lol
(08-10-2017, 07:19 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: If we are betting then put me down for a C-note on Muslim.  Lol

For some reason GMD doesn't want to bet. Even though the way he was telling me how him being a Muslim had nothing to do with it, it wouldn't even be gambling for him. We'd all bet Muslim, he's 100% positive his religion has nothing to do with the attack, so not a gamble. Just him taking our money. Why wouldn't he want to do that?   Ninja

(08-10-2017, 07:23 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: For some reason GMD doesn't want to bet. Even though the way he was telling me how him being a Muslim had nothing to do with it, it wouldn't even be gambling for him. We'd all bet Muslim, he's 100% positive his religion has nothing to do with the attack, so not a gamble. Just him taking our money. Why wouldn't he want to do that?   Ninja

Hey he doesn't believe in gambling hahahaha.

I wouldn't believe In gambling either if I knew I was going to lose.
(08-10-2017, 05:12 PM)PhilHos Wrote: If an abortion clinic was bombed and the suspect was caught in the act and, besides his name, the only known thing about the suspect is that he is a practicing Christian, you would NOT think it was religiously motivated?

That would be a good guess. Christians do target abortion clinics.

Not only Muslims target soldiers.

(08-10-2017, 05:12 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Does it matter?! So you don't care to find out if this is a lone wolf crazy person or if he was part of a larger group? You don't care to find out if this was a preventable act or not?

Wow.

Of course I want to know.  I also am not assuming like some others are.
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(08-10-2017, 07:23 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: For some reason GMD doesn't want to bet. Even though the way he was telling me how him being a Muslim had nothing to do with it, it wouldn't even be gambling for him. We'd all bet Muslim, he's 100% positive his religion has nothing to do with the attack, so not a gamble. Just him taking our money. Why wouldn't he want to do that?   Ninja

Weird.  I never said I was 100% sure it had nothing to do with the attack.  I said that bit of information does not mean it was the reason for the attack.

(08-10-2017, 08:48 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Hey he doesn't believe in gambling hahahaha.

I wouldn't believe In gambling either if I knew I was going to lose.

Gamblers always lose in the end.  

Smirk
(08-10-2017, 09:21 PM)GMDino Wrote: That would be a good guess.  Christians do target abortion clinics.

Not only Muslims target soldiers.

Name me the last time a non-Muslim intentionally drove their vehicle into a crowd in France.

The target isn't the thing we attribute to being a Muslim, it's the method, but I'm sure you already knew that.

(08-10-2017, 10:10 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Name me the last time a non-Muslim intentionally drove their vehicle into a crowd in France.

Mellow

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/29/france-mosque-attack-paris-creteil-car-crowd

Quote:A man has been arrested after trying to drive a car into a crowd in front of a mosque in the Paris suburb of Creteil, police said, adding that no one was injured.

Police said the man’s motives were unclear, and that he had not succeeded in driving into the crowd because of barriers placed in front of the mosque.

Anti-Muslim hate crime surges after Manchester and London Bridge attacks
Read more
According to Le Parisien newspaper, the man said he had wanted to avenge attacks linked to Islamic State that have killed dozens in Paris over the past years.

According to the newspaper, the man, who was driving an SUV, tried several times to drive at the worshippers outside the mosque but was prevented by the high pavement and barriers.

“We saw the car drive three times round the mosque – it was very strange – and suddenly it drove very fast. As far as I could see, it was clearly trying to knock down the pedestrians,” a witness told the newspaper.

After crashing into another car, the man fled the scene but was arrested at his home.

Last week, a British man was charged with terrorism-related murder and attempted murder after allegedly driving a rented van into a crowd of Muslims leaving a mosque on the night of 19 June.

(08-10-2017, 10:10 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: The target isn't the thing we attribute to being a Muslim, it's the method, but I'm sure you already knew that.

Cool
(08-10-2017, 10:27 PM)GMDino Wrote: Mellow

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/29/france-mosque-attack-paris-creteil-car-crowd

Cool

So I asked the last time a non-Muslim intentionally drove a car into a crowd, and you gave me a guy attempting to do it specifically as revenge for all the Muslims doing it... and failing, hitting and injuring precisely nobody.

So either Hamou Benlatreche drove into the crowd because he's a Muslim, or he drove into the crowd because he mistook the group of soldiers as a group of Muslims coming out of a mosque and wanted revenge.

Your theory of it not being because he's a Muslim is looking solid. Just real solid.

(08-10-2017, 10:50 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: So I asked the last time a non-Muslim intentionally drove a car into a crowd, and you gave me a guy attempting to do it specifically as revenge for all the Muslims doing it... and failing, hitting and injuring precisely nobody.

So either Hamou Benlatreche drove into the crowd because he's a Muslim, or he drove into the crowd because he mistook the group of soldiers as a group of Muslims coming out of a mosque and wanted revenge.

Your theory of it not being because he's a Muslim is looking solid. Just real solid.

I provided exactly what was asked for.

Spinning it so it can still be blamed on Muslims doesn't seem to be the best defense for that.

Rock On
(08-10-2017, 11:11 PM)GMDino Wrote: I provided exactly what was asked for.

Spinning it so it can still be blamed on Muslims doesn't seem to be the best defense for that.

Rock On

Your evidence of why a Muslim driving into a crowd isn't because he is a Muslim... is to show a link about a guy trying to drive into a crowd because of all the Muslims driving into crowds.

You basically said "This Assasin didn't kill the guy in the way Assassins use because he's an Assassin, because this non-Assassin tried to kill Assassins using the same way to get revenge for all the people they assassinated." You used a person trying to get revenge on them for doing exactly what you're trying to defend this guy didn't do due to being part of that exact same group.

(08-10-2017, 11:11 PM)GMDino Wrote: I provided exactly what was asked for.

Rock On

This guy .... lol
(08-10-2017, 10:10 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Name me the last time a non-Muslim intentionally drove their vehicle into a crowd in France.

The target isn't the thing we attribute to being a Muslim, it's the method, but I'm sure you already knew that.

(08-10-2017, 10:27 PM)GMDino Wrote: Mellow

Cool

(08-10-2017, 10:50 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: So I asked the last time a non-Muslim intentionally drove a car into a crowd, and you gave me a guy attempting to do it specifically as revenge for all the Muslims doing it... and failing, hitting and injuring precisely nobody.

(08-11-2017, 12:08 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Your evidence of why a Muslim driving into a crowd isn't because he is a Muslim... is to show a link about a guy trying to drive into a crowd because of all the Muslims driving into crowds.

You basically said "This Assasin didn't kill the guy in the way Assassins use because he's an Assassin, because this non-Assassin tried to kill Assassins using the same way to get revenge for all the people they assassinated." You used a person trying to get revenge on them for doing exactly what you're trying to defend this guy didn't do due to being part of that exact same group.

I'll try one more time:

I was asked when was the last time a non-Muslim drove a car into a crowd of people...specifically in France.  

I provided that.  

And for the specific reason that it is being claimed that this is a "Muslim thing" and therefore the ONLY reason it was done was because the person was a Muslim.

I did not post that link out of thin air (without being challenged to find one) to justify what the other person accused did.  I did not post it to prove that others do it and Muslim's don't.  I showed exactly what was asked for.

Others trying to put false reasons on why I posted it is silly and not forwarding the discussion.