Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday Injury report
Darius Phillips and Markus Baily are both listed as questionable. Darius was a full participant in practice so expect him to play. Bailey was still limited. Quinton Spain did not practice, all is well though, he and his lady were off having a baby so congratulations to them. Joe Burrow who was listed on Wed's report was not on today's. Trae Waynes, while not participating, was at the practice for the first time since his injury..fingers crossed for good news

All in all not bad going into the weekend

The Bears are likely to be missing their starting NT. Margus Hunt sits on their PS

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(09-17-2021, 03:41 PM)pally Wrote: Darius Phillips and Markus Baily are both listed as questionable. Darius was a full participant in practice so expect him to play. Bailey was still limited. Quinton Spain did not practice, all is well though, he and his lady were off having a baby so congratulations to them. Joe Burrow who was listed on Wed's report was not on today's. Trae Waynes, while not participating, was at the practice for the first time since his injury..fingers crossed for good news

The Bears are likely to be missing their starting NT. Margus Hunt sits on their PS

I take it Peters was still limited and is Questionable?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2021, 03:57 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: I take it Peters was still limited and is Questionable?

Yes

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(09-17-2021, 03:41 PM)pally Wrote: Darius Phillips and Markus Baily are both listed as questionable.  Darius was a full participant in practice so expect him to play.  Bailey was still limited.  Quinton Spain did not practice, all is well though, he and his lady were off having a baby so congratulations to them.  Joe Burrow who was listed on Wed's report was not on today's.  Trae Waynes, while not participating, was at the practice for the first time since his injury..fingers crossed for good news

The Bears are likely to be missing their starting NT.  Margus Hunt sits on their PS

Good news on Darius as I think he is looking very good at Punt Returner. Brandon Wilson needs to step it up on KR, that was a
bad take out against the Vikings that put our Offense in a bad situation. Running horizontal instead of straight up field as well. 

Congrats to Quinton!

Hope Waynes can play, Apple isn't starter material, only a decent backup at best right now.

Hopefully Trey Hop can get his stuff together against a backup NT. Pierce destroyed him last week, the only OL that played bad.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2021, 06:26 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Good news on Darius as I think he is looking very good at Punt Returner. Brandon Wilson needs to step it up on KR, that was a
bad take out against the Vikings that put our Offense in a bad situation. Running horizontal instead of straight up field as well. 

Congrats to Quinton!

Hope Waynes can play, Apple isn't starter material, only a decent backup at best right now.

Hopefully Trey Hop can get his stuff together against a backup NT. Pierce destroyed him last week, the only OL that played bad.

I expect to see him back next week against the Stoolers.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2021, 11:09 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I expect to see him back next week against the Stoolers.

Hamstring problems can be a nightmare for DBs or WRs.  If they rush back to soon they are bound to aggravate it and miss more time.  See it happen all the time.

Just sucks that it is a guy who missed all of last year.  Fans are already on his back, and I am sure it is killing him to have to keep missing games after being out all of last year.  

Most of us don't mind "getting out of work", so a lot of people think NFL players are like that.  But from what I know about the kind of guys who make it to the NFL they HATE to miss time with injury.  They are some of the most highly competitive people on the planet.

I never got paid a penny to play football and it killed me to miss time with an injury.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2021, 11:09 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I expect to see him back next week against the Stoolers.

I expect him to pull off his rubber mask revealing him to be Mike Brown all along at the end of the season after never playing a game for the Bengals.

Ninja

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2021, 04:03 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Hamstring problems can be a nightmare for DBs or WRs.  If they rush back to soon they are bound to aggravate it and miss more time.  See it happen all the time.

Just sucks that it is a guy who missed all of last year.  Fans are already on his back, and I am sure it is killing him to have to keep missing games after being out all of last year.  

Most of us don't mind "getting out of work", so a lot of people think NFL players are like that.  But from what I know about the kind of guys who make it to the NFL they HATE to miss time with injury.  They are some of the most highly competitive people on the planet.

I never got paid a penny to play football and it killed me to miss time with an injury.

I played an entire second half with a dislocated thumb.  I was a SS.  
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Apple definitely had his struggles last week and hopefully he can play a little better this week and going forward. I hope Waynes comes back next week but I worry about them rushing him back but maybe they could rotate him with Apple to ease him back.
Reply/Quote