Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Frigid Prostitutes
I know that the big game dominated the week, but I'm shocked you guys did not have a thread about this.

https://www.wlwt.com/article/ohio-mayor-concerned-ice-shanties-could-lead-to-prostitution/39040094

To be fair, Craig Shubert just lost his wife last year to cancer and I think that affected his mental well-being.
He resigned this week.
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2022, 01:14 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I know that the big game dominated the week, but I'm shocked you guys did not have a thread about this.

https://www.wlwt.com/article/ohio-mayor-concerned-ice-shanties-could-lead-to-prostitution/39040094

To be fair, Craig Shubert just lost his wife last year to cancer and I think that affected his mental well-being.
He resigned this week.

This is forum dedicated to bickering, passive aggressiveness, and snarky replies.

We can't do any of that with something we all likely agree on.  

This mayor is an idiot.
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
This made the rounds on some of the outdoor media I follow. Some of them memeing the hell out of it.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2022, 01:44 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: This made the rounds on some of the outdoor media I follow. Some of them memeing the hell out of it.

As it should have been.
I seen some really good memes, but did not save them.
I almost referenced it our city council meeting this week, but refrained. 
I'm friends with our mayor (who is often cracking jokes) and he was tempted to work it into the State of the City address.
LOL
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2022, 01:51 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: As it should have been.
I seen some really good memes, but did not save them.
I almost referenced it our city council meeting this week, but refrained. 
I'm friends with our mayor (who is often cracking jokes) and he was tempted to work it into the State of the City address.
LOL

You should have encouraged him to just go full Mayor Quimby on them, and announce "And a vote for me is a vote for frozen prostitutes.  You work hard, you earned it.".  Ninja
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I wonder if a customer got caught, would they use a "hooker, line, and sinker" defense?
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(02-16-2022, 02:01 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: You should have encouraged him to just go full Mayor Quimby on them, and announce "And a vote for me is a vote for frozen prostitutes.  You work hard, you earned it.".  Ninja

We put Mayor Quimby memes on his Facebook, often.
Hilarious
Reply/Quote
He could have saved his job by saying he meant to say communism, not prostitution.
Reply/Quote
Building a shanty in my yard now. Praying the hookers start showing up soon
Reply/Quote
[Image: HRY3ROHY6FBBVMG6UCTCSOGJMM.png]
Reply/Quote