Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
From Off Season to Training Camp Now
As far as I'm concerned, the season starts now.  All Super Bowl teams say that it all started in Training Camp back in summer.  Whatever happens in this season all starts now, this weekend.  No more off season gab, This Is It. ......GO BENGALS, PRACTICE HARD TO PLAY HARD. ......Expect a very fast paced up tempo camp.  Players were amazed how faster Coach Taylor is in spring camps, no wasted time, Go, Go, Go, very fast.  He is trying to make the Bengals faster.  I agree and have thought plays came in and took too long to set up and develop on offense.  Especially that rinky dink Hue tackles out with WR's that took forever and a day to get ball snapped and defenses were all over it.  By all means, speed this team up, they had a bad case of the slows.  Sam Wyche and Paul Brown were all for an up tempo game.  Speeding this team up in Training Camp sounds good.  Get the led out and Go.  GO BENGALS
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Agree and Andy Dalton operates better up tempo.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2019, 07:01 AM)kevin Wrote: As far as I'm concerned, the season starts now.  All Super Bowl teams say that it all started in Training Camp back in summer.  Whatever happens in this season all starts now, this weekend.  No more off season gab, This Is It. ......GO BENGALS, PRACTICE HARD TO PLAY HARD. ......Expect a very fast paced up tempo camp.  Players were amazed how faster Coach Taylor is in spring camps, no wasted time, Go, Go, Go, very fast.  He is trying to make the Bengals faster.  I agree and have thought plays came in and took too long to set up and develop on offense.  Especially that rinky dink Hue tackles out with WR's that took forever and a day to get ball snapped and defenses were all over it.  By all means, speed this team up, they had a bad case of the slows.  Sam Wyche and Paul Brown were all for an up tempo game.  Speeding this team up in Training Camp sounds good.  Get the led out and Go.  GO BENGALS

This inspirational gibberish is about as dynamic as Dalton’s pre colts playoff game speech about ‘going out and having fun’. Then Lobbing up another zero in the postseason. At least he had fun. Lol
Reply/Quote
https://www.bengals.com/video/pregame-huddle-wild-card-colts-14718811

That is hilarious

This one makes my skin crawl

https://youtu.be/_358Pi3xWsQ
Reply/Quote
For all we speak of the halcyon days of 2015 you'd think we'd have more respect for that year's approach.
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2019, 09:31 AM)Nately120 Wrote: For all we speak of the halcyon days of 2015 you'd think we'd have more respect for that year's approach.

Been a new system every year since then
Reply/Quote
My body is ready. Bengals and UK camps both revvin up. Reds are languishing. Football is finally upon us. Preseason next Thursday, Florida v Miami for CFB kickoff in 29 days......

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fi.ibb.co%2...a3b09aaec9]
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2019, 09:50 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Been a new system every year since then

Yea because Hue got a HC offer.  Why are we so sure we are better off without the OC who got us to our second "shoulda been" SB?

2015, baby!
Reply/Quote
I'm ready. Anxious to see (hear about) the new staff in action.
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
Today is THE DAY. Saturday July 27th, 2:00 at Dayton Welcome Stadium next to UD Arena.
Free but parking is 5 dollars. Gates open at 1:30

NEW DEY......GO BENGALS
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2019, 08:56 AM)TopSix Wrote: This inspirational gibberish is about as dynamic as Dalton’s pre colts playoff game speech about ‘going out and having fun’.   Then Lobbing up another zero in the postseason.  At least he had fun.  Lol

You are talking the Bengals vs Colts play-off game ???  Everybody was injured, Bengals didn't stand a chance.  Your are talking the 2014 season Play-Off game of too many injuries at end of season.  I think Green, Jones, Sanu were all injured. I think we were down to Baby Hawk and some other slug and they didn't have the talent to get open. Colts came in as huge favorites due to Bengals so injured, game in Indy. Even I didn't get my hopes up for that one.

Some of you are just TOO negative.  Excuse the heck out of some of us if we are looking forward to 2019 NEW DEY BENGALS. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2019, 08:59 AM)TopSix Wrote: https://www.bengals.com/video/pregame-huddle-wild-card-colts-14718811

That is hilarious

This one makes my skin crawl

https://youtu.be/_358Pi3xWsQ

Yes, clearly if he was more like Tony Robbins we would have won 3 Super Bowls by now.
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2019, 11:04 AM)kevin Wrote: You are talking the Bengals vs Colts play-off game ???  Everybody was injured, Bengals didn't stand a chance.  Your are talking the 2014 season Play-Off game of too many injuries at end of season.  I think Green, Jones, Sanu were all injured.   I think we were down to Baby Hawk and some other slug and they didn't have the talent to get open.  Colts came in as huge favorites due to Bengals so injured, game in Indy.  Even I didn't get my hopes up for that one.

Some of you are just TOO negative.  Excuse the heck out of some of us if we are looking forward to 2019 NEW DEY BENGALS. 

If you haven't noticed negative gets all the headlines. Positive is almost always viewed as spin regardless of which side it comes from. 
Sad I know, but it seems to be the flavor of the decade(s). 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote