Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Fill In The Blank: Steelers Edition!
The Pittsburgh Steelers QB is a ra_ist..........

[Image: EJ6sbB5XUAIdq9k?format=jpg&name=360x360]  [Image: EJ6sdXfWsAA_ElG?format=jpg&name=small]
Reply/Quote
Im going to have to go with P for rapist since it fits both. They both have raped the Bengals, so P is the best answer.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2019, 06:12 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Im going to have to go with P for rapist since it fits both. They both have raped the Bengals, so P is the best answer.

Does Rudolph look mad in that previous picture because he's about to get a "Cleveland Steamer" from an unknown teammate?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2019, 07:11 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Does Rudolph look mad in that previous picture because he's about to get a "Cleveland Steamer" from an unknown teammate?

Probably because he got attacked from behind, which is apparently a Brown's specialty.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2019, 07:11 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Does Rudolph look mad in that previous picture because he's about to get a "Cleveland Steamer" from an unknown teammate?

And a Pittsburgh Platter from the lineman behind him 
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2019, 09:21 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: And a Pittsburgh Platter from the lineman behind him 

Cincinnati Bowties will be dealt out tomorrow afternoon....
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2019, 02:05 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: [Image: EJ6sdXfWsAA_ElG?format=jpg&name=small]

Is it me or does that Steeler behind Rudolph look like he's got a reeeeeeeeeally long arm?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2019, 01:48 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Probably because he got attacked from behind, which is apparently a Brown's specialty.

Whether it's the guy in the yellow that's about to deliver the Cleveland Steamer, or it's the actual Cleveland Steamer that pushed him down or bonked his head...it appears he's surrounded by behinds (or, the word that's more often used for behind--rhymes with sass).  Ninja

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2019, 10:28 AM)jason Wrote: Cincinnati Bowties will be dealt out tomorrow afternoon....

Is that the one where one of the Bengals Dline guys sacks Rudolph and then wraps their penis around his neck?

Reply/Quote
(11-23-2019, 04:01 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Is that the one where one of the Bengals Dline guys sacks Rudolph and then wraps their penis around his neck?

If you can wrap your penis around a quarterbacks neck, you're in the wrong profession. 

Reply/Quote
(11-23-2019, 05:10 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: If you can wrap your penis around a quarterbacks neck, you're in the wrong profession. 

Whoa, man. I was just making a joke. I don't want to see some dudes junk.  Shocked

Reply/Quote
(11-22-2019, 02:05 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: The Pittsburgh Steelers QB is a ra_ist..........

[Image: EJ6sbB5XUAIdq9k?format=jpg&name=360x360]  [Image: EJ6sdXfWsAA_ElG?format=jpg&name=small]

Is this like that Facebook thing that posts what you wrote ten years ago?

Plus South Parks Wheel of Fortune guess the missing letter was way funnier.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-23-2019, 01:48 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Probably because he got attacked from behind, which is apparently a Brown's specialty.

When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2020, 08:59 PM)Vambo Wrote:

Not sure what this has to do with the post you quoted, but congrats on embedding the YouTube video successfully.  Maybe the Cleveland school system is slightly better than previously thought?
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2020, 08:59 PM)Vambo Wrote:

Solid head butt. Pennsyltucky and West Virginia white trash fans fighting each other. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote