Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
From the king of NFL conspiracy theories.. The Tucker miss..
Quote:From Brian Tuohy's TheFixisIn.net...
If you watched the video and saw Tucker's reaction to his miss, his is the face of a man who's not sure of what he just witnessed. The ball moved twice to his right (the viewer's left) mid-flight. Granted, the guy was 222-222 for PATs and every kicker is bound to miss sooner or later, but Tucker's expression is beyond disappointment. It's shock. It's almost as if he just saw a UFO.

And maybe he did.
Is it possible that the NFL can now control kicks via magnetic fields between the goal posts and the ball itself? Yeah, I know. This sounds like an outlandish conspiracy theory. But hell, I'm the "King of the Sports Conspiracies" so let's consider it for a moment.
For starters, back in 2014 it was announced that "new technology" was using magnetic fields to "track" the football's position on the field. This was inserted into regulation NFL balls, didn't affect their weight or behavior (allegedly), and was designed in conjunction with Disney Research (and yes Disney Research is the same Disney that owns Mickey Mouse and ESPN). How far of a stretch would it be to use that magnetic field for other purposes especially when you have a giant piece of metal known as the goal posts on either end of the field? Remember, too, the NFL has special "kicking" balls (K-balls) which are put into play ONLY for kicking plays, meaning if these balls had this magnetic field technology in them, they would only be in play for things such as field goals and extra points.

http://www.thefixisin.net/nfl2018.html
Did anyone see that kick and how it just zoomed right as if a gust from a  hurricane went through the stadium? https://youtu.be/xKkhgcE4jQk

Not that I'm a Tucker fan or anything of the sort, but something just ain't quite white in the rice.. Anything's possible with billions (with a B) on the line in these games.  Ha! The league likes to block video from Brian's site.. I wonder why. (not really) 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
He was overdue.

Reply/Quote
This is the dumbest thing ever. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2018, 08:42 PM)grampahol Wrote: Not that I'm a Tucker fan or anything of the sort, but something just ain't quite white in the rice.. Anything's possible with billions (with a B) on the line in these games.  Ha! The league likes to block video from Brian's site.. I wonder why. (not really) 

Exact same technology was used to guide the planes into the twin towers and counterfeit Obama's brith certificate.

It's a fact.
Reply/Quote
I don't really know what the league may be up to,  but one thing is for sure when billions of dollars are at stake I don't trust anyone. People are routinely murdered for far less money than the billions of dollars at stake in professional sports. 
I'm in no way accusing anyone of murder, but I definitely don't put tampering with game outcomes past anyone involved in pro football. Anyone who thinks that tampering and dirty deeds are impossible or beyond the people involved in football are beyond naive. That would be like claiming there is no such thing as a corrupt politician. 

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Bengal fans have just reached a new low in regards to their refs/conspiracy theory complaints.
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 02:45 AM)grampahol Wrote: I don't really know what the league may be up to,  but one thing is for sure when billions of dollars are at stake I don't trust anyone. People are routinely murdered for far less money than the billions of dollars at stake in professional sports. 
I'm in no way accusing anyone of murder, but I definitely don't put tampering with game outcomes past anyone involved in pro football. Anyone who thinks that tampering and dirty deeds are impossible or beyond the people involved in football are beyond naive. That would be like claiming there is no such thing as a corrupt politician. 

Sure, a kicker or a quarterback with gambling debts might throw a game.

But a grand conspiracy to throw games so certain teams win--with all the refs in on it, the owners, and maybe the replay cameras too? 
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 08:12 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Bengal fans have just reached a new low in regards to their refs/conspiracy theory complaints.

omg, get over it. This is nothing new with him and that crackpot conspiracy theorist. You sound like a redundant broken record. 

Yes, double redundant. To accurately quantify how repetitive you sound, over and over, ad nauseam, again and again. 

The Sun doesn't rise and set as much as you complain about ref complainers. 

If i had a penny for every time you complained about complainers, i'd make Jeff Bezos jealous.

In the clock of complaining, you're the second hand. Sixty times a minute, sixty minutes and hour, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, ten years a decade, ten decades a century, ten centuries a millennium, X number of millennia an era, for eternity. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Hmmmmm....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44dAw9bmsT8
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 08:12 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Bengal fans have just reached a new low in regards to their refs/conspiracy theory complaints.

One nut case does not paint a fanbase.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2019, 02:52 PM)Stewy Wrote: One nut case does not paint a fanbase.

And I suppose that the Bengals didn't win this year because of my lack of fishing time? You know you want to believe it's my fault.. 

Reply/Quote
(01-09-2019, 06:11 AM)grampahol Wrote: And I suppose that the Bengals didn't win this year because of my lack of fishing time? You know you want to believe it's my fault.. 

Ok nutcase was a bit harsh I admit, but I have strong negative reactions to conspiracy theories.  So I plead temporary sanity....
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2019, 06:11 AM)grampahol Wrote: And I suppose that the Bengals didn't win this year because of my lack of fishing time? You know you want to believe it's my fault.. 

Still haven't forgiven you for that you lousy, no good Pissed
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote