Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frustrated but not out
I can't say I'm happy this season thus far, but it's really not that bad.. we should be on the verge of clicking. We have too much talent to give up hope. We all know about the kneegate game vs Steelers, and the Broncos game we shot ourselves in the foot. Record aside, I think that this is the first REAL loss we've had, and although a little late, there was a spark in the 4th. I just don't see this season over. Browns 2x Ravens 2x and Stellers left in our division.
I still believe..

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 11:02 PM)OandB Wrote: I can't say I'm happy this season thus far, but it's really not that bad.. we should be on the verge of clicking. We have too much talent to give up hope. We all know about the kneegate game vs Steelers, and the Broncos game we shot ourselves in the foot. Record aside, I think that this is the first REAL loss we've had, and although a little late, there was a spark in the 4th. I just don't see this season over. Browns 2x Ravens 2x and Stellers left in our division.
I still believe..

Get real. They will be lucky to split with Browns and Ravens. The Stoolers will sweep.  Nuff said?
Reply/Quote
Question is: are we really that deep and talented? Been hearing this for years and it's amounted to a whole lotta nothing. I fear we lost too many pieces in the offseason and this "deep and talented" roster isn't nearly as great as we had hoped.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 11:07 PM)NKYRob Wrote: Question is: are we really that deep and talented? Been hearing this for years and it's amounted to a whole lotta nothing. I fear we lost too many pieces in the offseason and this "deep and talented" roster is nearly as great as we had hoped.

Makes too much sense. Just blame the o line and stick your head in the sand.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 11:07 PM)NKYRob Wrote: Question is: are we really that deep and talented? Been hearing this for years and it's amounted to a whole lotta nothing. I fear we lost too many pieces in the offseason and this "deep and talented" roster is nearly as great as we had hoped.

we are 2-3 with all the the lost pieces, No Eifert or Tez.. with new pieces on the o-line. Andy has been playing pretty solid this year. If it were Andy in his first 4 years, we would of been 1-4 or even 0-5.
let's not forget the year we started 3-5.. we finished 10-6 and made the playoffs..
with Eifert next week.. it could possibly be a shootout vs the Pats... not saying it will... but it could..
Reply/Quote
Tez has been back for 2 games mate
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 11:07 PM)NKYRob Wrote: Question is: are we really that deep and talented? Been hearing this for years and it's amounted to a whole lotta nothing. I fear we lost too many pieces in the offseason and this "deep and talented" roster isn't nearly as great as we had hoped.

It's because some fans think that knowing the names of all their team's players means they are talented, with little to no comparison of other team's players.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 11:20 PM)OandB Wrote: we are 2-3 with all the the lost pieces, No Eifert or Tez.. with new pieces on the o-line. Andy has been playing pretty solid this year. If it were Andy in his first 4 years, we would of been 1-4 or even 0-5.
let's not forget the year we started 3-5.. we finished 10-6 and made the playoffs..
with Eifert next week.. it could possibly be a shootout vs the Pats... not saying it will... but it could..

Through 5 games this team has topped 20 points twice with a high of 23. I'm not even sure they're capable of a shootout.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 11:23 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Tez has been back for 2 games mate
yes.. he has.. but like I stated before, I feel like this was our first true loss. The Denver game was some interesting calls. I believe if Tez played, it would of been different.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 11:25 PM)NKYRob Wrote: Through 5 games this team has topped 20 points twice with a high of 23. I'm not even sure they're capable of a shootout.

When I said they're on the verge of clicking,.. 2 for 2 in the red zone in the 4th.. I also said with Eifert back there could be a shootout
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 11:26 PM)OandB Wrote: yes.. he has.. but like I stated before, I feel like this was our first true loss. The Denver game was some interesting calls. I believe if Tez played, it would of been different.

I feel the opposite. I feel like the jets was a fluke win.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 11:33 PM)Fresno B Wrote: I feel the opposite. I feel like the jets was a fluke win.

not sure I understand the fluke part, we played a good defense we scored on that defense, they missed their extra point and they lost.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 11:49 PM)OandB Wrote: not sure I understand the fluke part, we played a good defense we scored on that defense, they missed their extra point and they lost.

Exactly. Fluke
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 11:53 PM)Fresno B Wrote: Exactly. Fluke

OK then.
Reply/Quote
Going 10-6 or 9-7 and missing the playoffs is the last thing this team needs. And going 10-6 will be a tall order. Just adds another low 1st round pick that won't play until year 2 etc. We haven't had a young players step up and make a huge impact since when?
Reply/Quote
Well since we are likely going to be 2-4, they will have some digging out to do....meanwhile the Stoolers are 4-1 with Baltimore right behind them........
Reply/Quote
Stick a fork in em, BandO.

Reply/Quote