Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fubo.tv is Trash
I put this here cuz I didn't know where else to put it.

Fubo.tv was straight up trash.

Was anyone else forced to watch the game on that crap?

I had to go back and refresh the page multiple times as it hung up at key moments in the game. It COULD be my internet... but im skeptical.

Anyone else have issues?
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 07:57 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: I put this here cuz I didn't know where else to put it.

I had to go back and refresh the page multiple times as it hung up at key moments in the game. It COULD be my internet... but im skeptical.

Anyone else have issues?

It's all the little elves that work for the NFL, spying and causing chaos on anyone trying to circumvent their revenue streams.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Fubo commercials are trash too. Scam artists.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 07:57 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: I put this here cuz I didn't know where else to put it.

Anyone else have issues?

Try https://www.reddit.com/r/nflstreams/  to find a good quality stream for free. Tomorrow would be a good time to check it out. I go here anymore because they post much better streams and sites than firstrow and those other trashy sites.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(09-16-2017, 05:55 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Try https://www.reddit.com/r/nflstreams/  to find a good quality stream for free. Tomorrow would be a good time to check it out. I go here anymore because they post much better streams and sites than firstrow and those other trashy sites.

Good to know.  I keep an old Window's 7 machine around, just for such things.  However, I gave up on streaming last year, because of all of the issues on sites like firstrow, and the like.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2017, 06:02 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Good to know.  I keep an old Window's 7 machine around, just for such things.  However, I gave up on streaming last year, because of all of the issues on sites like firstrow, and the like.

Yeah it's moderated too, so if anyone posts any garbage links they get taken down and banned. I had 2 games on my laptop last Sunday while Bengals were on, and solid quality, almost HD but not quite.

But as much as I use it, I still always run ad-block plus in my browser and then run a malware scan afterwards.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(09-16-2017, 05:55 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Try https://www.reddit.com/r/nflstreams/  to find a good quality stream for free. Tomorrow would be a good time to check it out. I go here anymore because they post much better streams and sites than firstrow and those other trashy sites.

The Reddit site is the best link that I have used, much better that First Row or Wiziwig..  I have an old Windows 7 computer that I have hooked up to my home theater system. The best streams are the ones that use the ACE player, which is a free download. Use Adblocker and scan your computer when you are done.  
Reply/Quote
I dont have it. I have basic cable. I miss DirectTV Sunday Ticket and all the sports channels. Friggen TV Nazis!

Reply/Quote
I Use the acestream w/ plexus streams via kodi.
Reply/Quote