Jaguars over Chiefs
Vikings over Saints

Super Bowl
Vikings over Jaguars

NFL Playoff Predictor: https://playoffpredictors.com/Football/NFL
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
Don't understand the love for the Chiefs no defense and a first year starter at QB. That usually spells disaster for a team. 7-9 or 8-8 but not 15-1. And the Jets in the playoffs? That would be a shocker of all shockers. Also I like the Jaguars but can a team led by Blake Bortals really go 15-1?
NFC not as crazy but 5 teams with 12+ wins seams a bit crazy? I think the Rams are overrated but they definitely have the talent. I would say Vikings and Packers are the two best teams in the NFC. Also think the Cowboys and Seahawks are Underrated teams by the media.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Agree with most all top teams listed but think Ravens, Raiders, and Cowboys will win several more games than predicted here.

Believe Browns and Colts will win a couple more as well, reaching at least 4 or 5 wins.

We will soon have a better gauge on it though.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
the problem you have by just guessing wins and losses without actually looking at the entire NFL schedule is that the math doesn't add up.

There are 256 games per season. Which mean, with no ties, that the entire NFL can only have 128 wins and 128 losses

Your predictions have the league going 190-56

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(09-08-2018, 05:25 PM)pally Wrote: the problem you have by just guessing wins and losses without actually looking at the entire NFL schedule is that the math doesn't add up.

There are 256 games per season.  Which mean, with no ties, that the entire NFL can only have 128 wins and 128 losses

Going that deep?

Reply/Quote
(09-08-2018, 05:45 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Going that deep?

lol...not normally but just by looking at those predictions I could see that the numbers didn't add up

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(09-08-2018, 06:09 PM)pally Wrote: lol...not normally but just by looking at those predictions I could see that the numbers didn't add up

Ever pee'd and missed the toilet?  Hilarious

Reply/Quote
(09-08-2018, 05:25 PM)pally Wrote: the problem you have by just guessing wins and losses without actually looking at the entire NFL schedule is that the math doesn't add up.

There are 256 games per season.  Which mean, with no ties, that the entire NFL can only have 128 wins and 128 losses

(09-08-2018, 06:09 PM)pally Wrote: lol...not normally but just by looking at those predictions I could see that the numbers didn't add up

Wrong, I actually went game by game, choosing winners of each game, including the playoffs.

I even put the link I used and wanted to let others use it as well. It let's you go through each and every game.

Also, my predictions have the league going 256-256. Not sure how you got 190-56. I mean, for the AFC North I have 38 losses altogether alone. Throw in the AFC South and that's 68 losses from those two divisions.

You can't get 128 wins from all 32 teams throughout 17 weeks? What?
Last year, the 12 teams that made the playoffs won 122 games.
So that would mean everyone lost every other game except for 6 games.

Remember, even though there is 256 total games, there's two outcomes from it; a win and a loss. There's 32 teams, and 16 games per team. There's 512 total coutcomes, meanwhile there's 256 games

Reply/Quote
(09-07-2018, 11:33 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: Don't understand the love for the Chiefs no defense and a first year starter at QB. That usually spells disaster for a team. 7-9 or 8-8 but not 15-1. And the Jets in the playoffs? That would be a shocker of all shockers. Also I like the Jaguars but can a team led by Blake Bortals really go 15-1?
NFC not as crazy but 5 teams with 12+ wins seams a bit crazy?  I think the Rams are overrated but they definitely have the talent.  I would say Vikings and Packers are the two best teams in the NFC. Also think the Cowboys and Seahawks are Underrated teams by the media.

I base it off their division. Broncos have taken some major steps back, as have the Raiders. Chargers could definitely upset some things, but they're pretty injury ridden.
I think the Jets have an okay team. They had five games last year that were decided by 7 points or fewer. Six games if you include one possession games.
I think if Blake does what he did in the playoffs, they could be a dangerous team for everyone and anyone.
It is crazy, but I honestly believe the NFC has the 4 best teams in the NFL over there in the Vikings, Saints, Rams, and Packers.
I love Russell Wilson. He just needs more around him. I think the rise of the 49ers and additions the Rams made are going to make it tough.
Yeah I'm not too high on the Cowboys personally. Their defense has always been iffy and they lost some weapons for Dak.

(09-08-2018, 12:45 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Agree with most all top teams listed but think Ravens, Raiders, and Cowboys will win several more games than predicted here.

Believe Browns and Colts will win a couple more as well, reaching at least 4 or 5 wins.

We will soon have a better gauge on it though.

I like the Ravens defense, it's just their offense. They added some good weapons, but Flacco being their starter will hold them down.
I like Carr, but that Raiders team.....I just don't get what they're doing. Cowboys I could see.

Not sure about the Browns. They're 1-31 their past two years. Hue has made some really weird, questionable calls.
Colts I could see, but it all depends on Luck. If he's not healthy, I see them struggling hard

Reply/Quote
Bengals 5 - 11 this year
Reply/Quote