Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Full TJ interview
Really good interview. Lots of information

He talks Burrow, Green, Ross, Andy, ownership.

He is very high on the offensive weapons. Thinks they are (will be with Burrow) among the best in the league. Need to make the OL not a weakness. It doesn't need to be a strength just not a negative.

Wants the Bengals to win so that the people who talk shit about the team will shut up and he can then trash talk them

https://www.cincinnati.com/videos/sports/nfl/bengals/2020/04/16/watch-t-j-houshmandzadeh-talks-joe-burrow-cincinnati-bengals-draft/5142898002/

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I remembered when Housh said that about if Carson couldn't do it nobody can when referring to getting us over the
hump. I disagreed with him then, classy man to own up and say he was wrong. Very interesting interview, it was weird
cause I was thinking something about the team or a player and he would say it right after. Funny having the same
thoughts as one of your favorite players.

Love hearing what he had to say about Ross. Cause he sees what I have always seen except up close. If he can believe
in himself the sky is the limit. Think that was a big mistake by Marv in his rookie year just benching him and making him
lose faith in himself like that. Like Housh said, if he had Ross's abilities he would be like the best WR ever, cause we all
know Housh is as cocky a player as there ever was lol

Lets beat the shit out of the Steelers for years to come with Burrow so Housh and all of us can talk a lot of shit ha ha
Reply/Quote