Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Fun thread] What do you do for a living and what is your highest level of education?
(07-12-2015, 01:44 AM)Shady Wrote: Professor of Collective Learning (that's my self-assigned title, actually I teach classes in the history, politics, and philosophy of education, as well as curriculum design and implementation) at Boise State University

Doctorate from THE University of Cincinnati, 1991
Post-Doctorate, Penn State 1994-95

I'm a semester away from getting my BS in applied math at BSU right now.

I don't want to meet you or anything, but always found it funny there are two of us weird Bengal fans out here in Boise.

If some guy yells Who Dey at you, its probably me.
Reply/Quote
I own two software companies.

Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering from Ohio State.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
I am a process engineer for an engineering and architectural consulting firm. We do everything from helping to design new facilities for food products, pharmaceutical drugs, oil&gas and chemicals to providing troubleshooting and problem solving services for existing plants that are not functioning properly or are experiencing problems in production.

I have a bachelor's degree of science in chemical engineering from the University of Cincinnati, 2012.
Reply/Quote
1st year Family Medicine Resident in Columbus, Oh. Just finished medical school in March.  First post on these boards. Not near as much time to post but I read up on here as much as possible. Thanks for keeping the message boards alive!
Reply/Quote
Freelance gynecologist

Dropped out of kindergarten
Reply/Quote
(07-12-2015, 07:37 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: I'm a semester away from getting my BS in applied math at BSU right now.

I don't want to meet you or anything, but always found it funny there are two of us weird Bengal fans out here in Boise.

If some guy yells Who Dey at you, its probably me.

LOL, I've met another Bengals fan or two on campus since I've been here. If you want to start a BW3s club for Sundays this season, I'm game. That's where my son and I go to get our fix – the BW3s out in Meridian. 
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
Associates in Marketing.

Currently managing a experiential marketing program in the Cincinnati area for a Tobacco client.

Basically I'm the devil.

Sad
Reply/Quote
I'm the one your wife calls so she can check out my butt. Also fix her "copier".
Reply/Quote
(07-13-2015, 12:09 AM)Shady Wrote: LOL, I've met another Bengals fan or two on campus since I've been here. If you want to start a BW3s club for Sundays this season, I'm game. That's where my son and I go to get our fix – the BW3s out in Meridian. 

hah would be cool, not sure if it will happen, but if my buddies and I decide to the leave the house one Sunday ill look for ya there. (I typically drink heavily with a friend and then pass out on his couch during the afternoon game, I don't remember the second half of the regular season colts debacle as example hahaha.)

list of Bengal fans I know of in Boise:
There is a Bengal fan that works at extreme pizza.
There is a Bengal fan I used to work with who has a job down at the university bookstore 
When I was a freshman there was this cool black dude who was a Bengal fan, we always yelled Who Dey to each other haha.

We are growing in number slowly Tongue
Reply/Quote
A few years after I graduated HS I worked at Lebanon Correctional (Closed security prison), and while I was there I took advantage of a program where they paid for my schooling. I became a licensed stationary engineer, and now I work for Formica as a stationary engineer.
Reply/Quote
BA in Network Security

Senior Network Security Engineer
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
MS. in Structural Geology

Worked in the Oil and gas business for 20+ years.  Currently work for Marathon Oil in Houston.  I find Oil & Gas.
Reply/Quote
(07-13-2015, 12:12 PM)Stewy Wrote: MS. in Structural Geology

Worked in the Oil and gas business for 20+ years.  Currently work for Marathon Oil in Houston.  I find Oil & Gas.

I drink your milkshake! I drink it all up!!
Reply/Quote
Some college....
I work in a bacon factory.
I'm also a landlord.

Sometimes I facilitate paranormal investigations for charitable programs.

Nothing special.
Reply/Quote
B.S. in Civil Engineering
A.A.S. in Construction Management

I'm a project manager for a company that installs compressed air systems for industrial plants. I was working for the National Park Service at the end of college, and although I made less, I wish I would have stayed with that. It was a co-op, and when it was over, they offered me a job, but this other place offered me a job with a few more bucks and I sold out. Not that I dislike my current gig, but I really liked the old one.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Interpreter.

Bachelor's in International Studies.
Reply/Quote
High school diploma. Started working at sawmills a couple years, while I hunted down an underground mining job. Been in coal mines 22 years. Thinking bout leaving that behind. Knees are bad, back is also. Just so hard to find any work around here. Anyone need some one in their company, willing to relocate. Tired of crawling on my belly every day. Lol.
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-12-2015, 12:14 PM)bengalstruth Wrote: Fourth grade teacher trying to turn little Steelers fans into Bengals fans.  Masters degree.  

You sir, are to be commended for your role in turning young Steelers  Rock On
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
I worked at the Ford plant in Connersville IN. until it closed. If it hadn't closed I would only have 4 years til I could retire. I'm now in the Operating Engineers running cranes. I have been running a crane for about 11 years.
Reply/Quote
Federal Agent.

BS in Assets Protection and Security from Eastern Kentucky University.
Reply/Quote