Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
{{{ Fundraiser: Making sure The Bengals Board is here to stay!!! }}}
Dropped a little more in the bucket now that the season has started and more people are visiting. So hey all you that are back, welcome and great to see the board more active again! Please consider dropping a few dollars in to help Holic out and keep the Bengals Board alive for years to come if you can afford to. :)

Here is the link to donate if you missed it on the first page of the thread:
https://www.gofundme.com/f/let039s-make-sure-the-bengals-board-is-here-to-stay
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
I chipped in another $25...Let's do this, people!

No reason 'holic should be out a dime.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2020, 02:13 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Dropped a little more in the bucket now that the season has started and more people are visiting.  So hey all you that are back, welcome and great to see the board more active again!  Please consider dropping a few dollars in to help Holic out and keep the Bengals Board alive for years to come if you can afford to.    :)

Here is the link to donate if you missed it on the first page of the thread:

(09-14-2020, 03:20 PM)kdgjr Wrote: I chipped in another $25...Let's do this, people!

No reason 'holic should be out a dime.

Thanks guys!! We're only $649 away now. 
Reply/Quote
Thanks for all you do!
Reply/Quote
Bump
Reply/Quote
Just a reminder: 8 days left in the fundraiser, with $649 to go to meet the total.
Reply/Quote
Only $20, but I chipped some in. Hope your quality boards are around for years to come, Holic.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2020, 05:41 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Only $20, but I chipped some in. Hope your quality boards are around for years to come, Holic.

Thanks brother. Appreciate it!
Reply/Quote
$3,370 raised of $3,999 goal
Reply/Quote
Bump.   Rock On   :andy: TigerWho Dey

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
$25, sorry I can't donate more Holic
Reply/Quote
Dropped 30, getting closer to goal :)
Reply/Quote
bump, cmon!
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2020, 06:29 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: $25, sorry I can't donate more Holic

(10-02-2020, 03:21 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Dropped 30, getting closer to goal :)

Thank you guys...very appreciated!

We're only $549 from completely reaching the goal. Unreal!
Reply/Quote
Just gave 25. Wish I could give more but being in the entertainment and leisure industry we are still on furlough.
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 10:50 PM)WhodeyRay Wrote: Just gave 25. Wish I could give more but being in the entertainment and leisure industry we are still on furlough.

Every dollar gets us closer, so thank you brother!
Reply/Quote
400+ people on here...bump.
Reply/Quote
We're at just over $500 needed to go to meet the goal. If anyone has missed it, or wants to donate, you can do so here:

And of course, thanks to everyone who has already donated and gotten us this close to the finish line. Joe
Reply/Quote
Finally was able to donate myself, and since this is still open and the goal is yet to be met wanted to get this back to the front page in the hopes we can make sure that Holic isn't on the hook for the gap.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 11:59 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Finally was able to donate myself, and since this is still open and the goal is yet to be met wanted to get this back to the front page in the hopes we can make sure that Holic isn't on the hook for the gap.

Thanks Murdoch, appreciate it brother!

We are now only $499 from reaching the complete goal. Appreciate every one who has donated so far, and this will probably be the final push to try to reach the goal. For those who would still like to donate:

Reply/Quote