Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Funko Vinyl POP
(05-19-2016, 01:04 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: [Image: 2PHG0cM.jpg]

My collection. I mostly collect Star Wars and Marvel. I like those because they're bobble heads. Usually get them at book stores, the comic book shop, or Hot Topic. I hate trying to find the Star Wars exclusives because they're all at Walmart, Target, and Walgreens and those stores do an awful job at stocking them and putting them consistently in one place.

I do regret not buying the Frye twins when I seen them at Hot Topic - probably the only exclusives I openly drooled over.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(05-18-2016, 09:23 PM)Benton Wrote: I probably would get that one if I came across it. Was always a big Colossus fan. And Nightcrawler.

I had never heard of or seen Funko figures until I saw a wall of them at FYE. I instantly spotted the Colossus one and grabbed it without looking at a price tag. He's probably my favorite Marvel hero.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
I get the star wars and marvel funko mystery boxes every 2 months. The Star Wars one came today and it was Bounty Hunter themed. Got a Boba Fett jetpacking and IG88.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Just curious....

Do you think anyone would be interested in figures like these that are hand carved out of wood ?
As hickish as it sounds, I used to be a pretty good whittler.
Tongue
Reply/Quote
Are they action figures? Or more like troll dolls?

Or just this generations hummels?

I have never seen this or heard of them so it's interesting to know where they came.
Reply/Quote
(05-19-2016, 10:08 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Just curious....

Do you think anyone would be interested in figures like these that are hand carved out of wood ?
Tongue

Make some and put them on etsy.com 

You'll make bank
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-19-2016, 10:08 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Just curious....

Tongue

I'd buy the shit out of hand carved ones.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(05-19-2016, 11:21 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Make some and put them on etsy.com 

You'll make bank

(05-20-2016, 10:56 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: I'd buy the shit out of hand carved ones.

I'll give it a whirl.
:)
Reply/Quote