Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Funniest part of the night
Is when Johnny Manziel celebrated his touchdown throw by himself.

You can tell nobody in that locker room actually likes the kid. He throws a great touchdown pass, granted it was after a blatant hold that was not called, and none of his teammates walk over to congratulate or chest bump the guy.

What a loser haha.
Reply/Quote
It wasn't a hold. I thought it was initially too, but on the reverse angle you can see it is just Dunlap re-adjusting to try and chase Manziel.

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 08:31 AM)BritishBengal Wrote: It wasn't a hold. I thought it was initially too, but on the reverse angle you can see it is just Dunlap re-adjusting to try and chase Manziel.

You can also see the lineman one-armed side hugging Dunlap, too.

Last I checked, that's holding.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 08:31 AM)BritishBengal Wrote: It wasn't a hold. I thought it was initially too, but on the reverse angle you can see it is just Dunlap re-adjusting to try and chase Manziel.

As far as I know, you're not allowed to hook your arm around a guy's chest.

In the other 7 games this year, those types of blocks are called holds 99% of the time.

It happened maybe 5 or 6 times last night with no penalty.

The refs definitely let them play last night.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 08:42 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: You can also see the lineman one-armed side hugging Dunlap, too.

Last I checked, that's holding.

The arm came out almost exactly as Dunlap was breaking to change direction. Strictly speaking you are right, but I can see why the benefit of the doubt was given.

That being said the refs refused to throw any flags for holding last night. Both teams were guilty of it a lot last night.

Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 08:27 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Is when Johnny Manziel celebrated his touchdown throw by himself.

You can tell nobody in that locker room actually likes the kid. He throws a great touchdown pass, granted it was after a blatant hold that was not called, and none of his teammates walk over to congratulate or chest bump the guy.

What a loser haha.

That was hilarious.  I can't stand him....and apparently , neither can Brian Pettine. LOL

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
not overly defending Manziel..because I couldn't stand him in college..but he was running behind most of his teammates when the touchdown was completed..no one really saw him back there at the moment.. that celebration though...hahah!!

they didn't really show what happened when the guys noticed he was behind them.

I don't think the team is overly confident in him right now because of previous decisions off the field, but he definitely adds a little more "pazazz" to the team when hes on the field.

I wouldn't mind playing him every week though.
Reply/Quote
I thought it was pretty damn hilarious, too. I do think there wre a ton of penalties not called in that game, for whatever reason. There is definitely something suspicious with NFL and reffing, how do we have 20 penalties in the PIT/CIN game and only 6 total here. The PIT/CIN game was hard to watch with penalties every few plays being called, CIN could never get into a groove.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I thought the funniest part of last night was when Dalton was asked by the NFL Network crew if he had Tyler Eifert on his fantasy team, and Dalton replied: "No, but my wife does". The NFL Network folks and Eifert (sitting next to him) got a good laugh out of it.

I also really liked when the NFL Network crew asked Eifert where he ranks himself amongst the NFL elite and Eifert gave the politically correct "I don't really get in to those kind of things...if Andy targets me, I try to make the plays to help us win", or something like that....but then Dalton, interrupted the next question with: "I will tell you guys for him...he's one of the best!"

Thought that was cool. Andy looked like he was more comfortable on that set than I have ever seen him in an interview.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 10:10 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I thought the funniest part of last night was when Dalton was asked by the NFL Network crew if he had Tyler Eifert on his fantasy team, and Dalton replied:  "No, but my wife does".  The NFL Network folks and Eifert (sitting next to him) got a good laugh out of it.

I also really liked when the NFL Network crew asked Eifert where he ranks himself amongst the NFL elite and Eifert gave the politically correct "I don't really get in to those kind of things...if Andy targets me, I try to make the plays to help us win", or something like that....but then Dalton, interrupted the next question with: "I will tell you guys for him...he's one of the best!"

Thought that was cool.  Andy looked like he was more comfortable on that set than I have ever seen him in an interview.

The look on Eifert's face after #3 was telling. That kid is loving the NFL now.  Cool
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 10:10 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I thought the funniest part of last night was when Dalton was asked by the NFL Network crew if he had Tyler Eifert on his fantasy team, and Dalton replied:  "No, but my wife does".  The NFL Network folks and Eifert (sitting next to him) got a good laugh out of it.

Thought that was cool.  Andy looked like he was more comfortable on that set than I have ever seen him in an interview.

When they asked Eifert that question did you here the fans in the background yelling "don't do it"?  lol.  I 'm guessing they meant stay humble and don't brag.
Reply/Quote

When the blockers arm extends across the defenders chest like that, its a hold. To add insult to injury the ref was looking right at it.
Reply/Quote