Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Funny Name For Wizard of Oz Munchkins
This will be on often during holidays, and I remember when our kids were around 6th grade years ago while this was on....Dorothy asks the Good Witch, " who are they "....The Good Witch says, " Why they are the Munchkins ".....and our kids said, " They look like butt munchkins "........You know, even as a parent, I had to laugh.  I've never heard them called that before. ...All these years later, I still think the kids came up with a good one on the spot.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 05:39 PM)kevin Wrote: This will be on often during holidays, and I remember when our kids were around 6th grade years ago while this was on....Dorothy asks the Good Witch, " who are they "....The Good Witch says, " Why they are the Munchkins ".....and our kids said, " They look like butt munchkins "........You know, even as a parent, I had to laugh.  I've never heard them called that before. ...All these years later, I still think the kids came up with a good one on the spot.

That's kids for you, pretty funny!  Bro, hang on to their memories in your time of loss.  Time will heal, some.  Trust someone who knows.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote