Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Funny response to racist post
Read the comments:

[Image: mEZZsTK.jpg]
Reply/Quote
What have we learned?

Being mean to fat people can unite Whites, Blacks, Hispanics, Asians, and Muslims.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Lunch lady arms! Sick
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2015, 01:01 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: What have we learned?  

Being HONEST WITH fat people can unite Whites, Blacks, Hispanics, Asians, and Muslims.

FTFY
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2015, 03:35 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: FTFY

That you did.  Sometimes honesty can be mean to say though...

For instance, I don't wanna bang a tubby broad, but if one asked me to do it I'm not going to tell her that she's gross....even if that's what I think.  I'd say: "Sorry ma'am, but I just got out of a long relationship", or "I value our current relationship too much to introduce a complication such as sex".

Who are we kidding...she'd get it.  Everyone knows that big girls give the best blowies.
LFG  

Reply/Quote
(12-30-2015, 03:45 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: That you did.  Sometimes honesty can be mean to say though...

For instance, I don't wanna bang a tubby broad, but if one asked me to do it I'm not going to tell her that she's gross....even if that's what I think.  I'd say: "Sorry ma'am, but I just got out of a long relationship", or "I value our current relationship too much to introduce a complication such as sex".

Who are we kidding...she'd get it.  Everyone knows that big girls give the best blowies.

.....and more of 'em..... Smirk

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote

Being mean to fat people can unite Whites, Blacks, Hispanics, Asians, and Muslims.

KUMBAYA!  Hilarious
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
Asians couldn't reach that truck driver.

Reply/Quote
(12-30-2015, 03:45 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: That you did.  Sometimes honesty can be mean to say though...

Dang right, she'd likely get action faster than most of us.

Don't believe me?  Just take a walk through Wal Mart, and look at who has kids.. Sick

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Hit
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote

This is by FAR the best thing you have ever posted!!!!  I laughed so hard JOHNNY!!!!!!!!!!!  OH man!!!!!
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2015, 01:27 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: This is by FAR the best thing you have ever posted!!!!  I laughed so hard JOHNNY!!!!!!!!!!!  OH man!!!!!

I don't know man, I post a lot of really awesome things.  I don't see how we could really pinpoint this as the pinnacle of posts...
LFG  

Reply/Quote
Haha that's great.
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2015, 01:19 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Hit

How ?
By drawing nipples on the two mounds of back-fat and hit it from behind ?
Shocked
Reply/Quote
I wouldn't call the post racist but the replies were hell of funny.
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2015, 10:28 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Dang right, she'd likely get action faster than most of us.

Don't believe me?  Just take a walk through Wal Mart, and look at who has kids.. Sick

I assure everyone the fattest, meanest, ugliest, toothless-iest, dirtiest, stupidest, craziest woman he/she knows has at least 3 kids.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2016, 05:36 AM)Nately120 Wrote: I assure everyone the fattest, meanest, ugliest, toothless-iest, dirtiest, stupidest, craziest woman he/she knows has at least 3 kids.

Alcohol related births.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote