Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Fusion, Lithium, Carbon Capture

I'm a little late. But DAAAMMMNN

We have a successful nuclear fusion experiment. An American lithium source jackpot that will piggy back on an already green geothermal electric operation that could supply all the lithium we need. And pulling carbon out of the air on a massive scale and injecting "fizzy water" that turns the carbon in to stone underground. And using that same concept of injecting carbon for capture and using it for oil extraction at the same time.

Lot of big time stuff in there. I'm not a weekly watcher. I would like to be. Becomes sometimes they drop science bombs like that episode.
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2023, 02:34 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote:

I'm a little late. But DAAAMMMNN

We have a successful nuclear fusion experiment. An American lithium source jackpot that will piggy back on an already green geothermal electric operation that could supply all the lithium we need. And pulling carbon out of the air on a massive scale and injecting "fizzy water" that turns the carbon in to stone underground. And using that same concept of injecting carbon for capture and using it for oil extraction at the same time.

Lot of big time stuff in there. I'm not a weekly watcher. I would like to be. Becomes sometimes they drop science bombs like that episode.

Damn wish I had seen this last night now I have to wait all day to watch!

Great stuff!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
I can’t watch it now, but turning carbon to stone sounds pretty effing cool.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote