Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Future Opponent Raiders coaching situation
Gruden just resigned. Tom Cable, OL coach, is the only one on the staff with HC experience. It will be interesting to see how it affects the team going forward. Hopefully, it will be a negative impact

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Urban Meyers..he'd do great in Vegas
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2021, 10:15 PM)pally Wrote: Gruden just resigned.  Tom Cable, OL coach, is the only one on the staff with HC experience.  It will be interesting to see how it affects the team going forward.  Hopefully, it will be a negative impact

Isn't Dennis Allen their D-coordinator?
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2021, 10:15 PM)pally Wrote: Gruden just resigned.  Tom Cable, OL coach, is the only one on the staff with HC experience.  It will be interesting to see how it affects the team going forward.  Hopefully, it will be a negative impact

(10-11-2021, 10:23 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Isn't Dennis Allen their D-coordinator?

Just looked it up and Allen is in New Orleans.

But Vegas also has Gus Bradley and Rod Marineli on the staff, both former HCs.
Reply/Quote

Cop out. He knew his team was garbage and this was his perfect out.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2021, 10:27 PM)GodFather Wrote: Cop out. He knew his team was garbage and this was his perfect out.

Yup.  I would have preferred to see him get axed.
Reply/Quote
What was/is his excuse? He wanted to go back to making beer commercials?
Never mind..It's over his overtly racist, misogynistic and homophobic emails as reported by WSJ and NYT..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2021, 10:36 PM)grampahol Wrote: What was/is his excuse? He wanted to go back to making beer commercials?

Past texts..Not sure he re-signed..most likely forced out

Reply/Quote
Jay Gruden coming in
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2021, 10:27 PM)GodFather Wrote: Cop out. He knew his team was garbage and this was his perfect out.

I hope our team does as good against the AFC North as that garbage team..

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2021, 10:38 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Past texts..Not sure he re-signed..most likely forced out

probably was given the chance to resign before being fired

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

Ummmm…..he’s leaving like $60m on the table
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2021, 10:49 PM)N_B Wrote: Ummmm…..he’s leaving like $60m on the table

He doesn’t really have a choice. He made anti-gay comments and simultaneously has the first player to come out while playing in the nfl. Pretty ironic really.
Reply/Quote
Rich Bisaccia is the raiders Special teams and assistant head coach. I guarantee he will be the interim coach....
Reply/Quote

They were 4-1
Reply/Quote
It is Vegas. Resign or end up in the desert where no one will find you.
Reply/Quote
Lets hire him. Imagine what he could do with Burrow.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2021, 10:38 PM)bonesaw Wrote: Jay Gruden coming in

All will laugh but believe Jay is a much better coach than Jon he just had a playing career that got him into coaching much later.

But Jon has that big personality that sways people opinions to open doors and he just fell into some honey holes per the connections his father had already made in NFL

Theres is your laugh for the day, but that's my take on it. Jay was an incredible QB and have no idea how he never got his shot in league. 

Would list the best Louisville QB's of all time as Johnny Unitas, "Lamario" Jackson, Jay Gruden, Teddy Bridgewater, and Chris Redman personally. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2021, 11:00 PM)bengaloo Wrote: Lets hire him. Imagine what he could do with Burrow.

I'd take him in a hearbeat... I'm sick of all these liberal snowflakes and their BS cancel culture... They won't stop until everything is so watered down.. 
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2021, 10:38 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Past texts..Not sure he re-signed..most likely forced out

Think he resigned his position instead of re-signing a new deal. 

But believe you are correct that he almost certainly forced out after the E-mail dump.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote