Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 3 DRUNKEN RANT
http://cincyproblems.com/2018/week-3-rant-queen-city-cat-fight/

Good stuff...

Somewhere, right now, John Ross is quitting on a route.

Feel that breeze? That was Tyler Kroft whiffing on a chip block.

Christ on a cracker, wrap up, boys. That advice works on multiple levels. C.J. Anderson ran the slowest 24 yards in human history, yet we still couldn’t tackle him. Amazing. You could’ve timed that play with a fking calendar.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2018, 05:54 PM)kdgjr Wrote: http://cincyproblems.com/2018/week-3-rant-queen-city-cat-fight/

Good stuff...

Feel that breeze?  That was Tyler Kroft whiffing on a chip block.

Christ on a cracker, wrap up, boys.  That advice works on multiple levels.  C.J. Anderson ran the slowest 24 yards in human history, yet we still couldn’t tackle him.  Amazing.  You could’ve timed that play with a fking calendar.

Good stuff. Big Grin

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
In case anyone is wondering, those were most of my exact words. ThumbsUp

Reply/Quote
The Kroft wiff was a bad designed play you expect your guy to pull all the way across the line to block a DE as a TE?
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2018, 04:47 AM)BengalsBong Wrote: The Kroft wiff was a bad designed play you expect your guy to pull all the way across the line to block a DE as a TE?

It was poorly designed because it didn’t work. I suspect we’ll see at least one more attempt with this design at some point & if it works, it will be praised as well designed. It’s just a difficult scheme to have success with because it has to be executed flawlessly.
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
Didn't realize the disparity in penalties. I know the hold on Redmond was very late and BS.
Reply/Quote
Great article. Not sure why so many are down? Look at the bright side, The pressure of going 16-0 is behind us. Now we can get back to basics. LOL

Reply/Quote
Quote:Put down the jelly donut, Fat Randy, I haven’t forgotten about your candy ass.  I swear that man sweats maple syrup.  Take a shot of insulin and make your ***** kicks.
Is this guy a board member?????
Quote:Shaquem Griffin gets more hands on Cam Newton than we do.

Now that's funny, I don't care who you are.....
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2018, 05:54 PM)kdgjr Wrote: http://cincyproblems.com/2018/week-3-rant-queen-city-cat-fight/

Good stuff...

Feel that breeze?  That was Tyler Kroft whiffing on a chip block.

Christ on a cracker, wrap up, boys.  That advice works on multiple levels.  C.J. Anderson ran the slowest 24 yards in human history, yet we still couldn’t tackle him.  Amazing.  You could’ve timed that play with a fking calendar.
Spot on!
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2018, 04:47 AM)BengalsBong Wrote: The Kroft wiff was a bad designed play you expect your guy to pull all the way across the line to block a DE as a TE?

And - the expectation is an interior lineman didn't get knocked into the pulling lane.
Reply/Quote
The really bad thing on the defensive side of the ball to me was - in the first two weeks of the season the Carolina kittys really only have 3 players touch the ball newton, mcaf and fuenches. yeah there's an occasional rep to someone else every now and then - but primarily those three. particularly newton inside the ten. But noooooooo - even though they know the train is coming, they'll leave the car parked on the tracks!
Reply/Quote
"Remember the Andy in Week 1 at Indy, who was fired up and yelling at teammates and shit? Give me that guy, please. I swear to God, if I have to look at his ‘gosh darn it’ face again, I’m going to slap him around with Bobby Hart’s tits"

This could only be topped if Andre Smith was still on the team and he used him instead. That said, this line made me laugh out loud.
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2018, 09:22 AM)Sweetness Wrote: "Remember the Andy in Week 1 at Indy, who was fired up and yelling at teammates and shit?  Give me that guy, please.  I swear to God, if I have to look at his ‘gosh darn it’ face again, I’m going to slap him around with Bobby Hart’s tits"

This could only be topped if Andre Smith was still on the team and he used him instead. That said, this line made me laugh out loud.

Kudos for the moobs (man boobs) comments! Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Funny stuff
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2018, 09:22 AM)Sweetness Wrote: "Remember the Andy in Week 1 at Indy, who was fired up and yelling at teammates and shit?  Give me that guy, please.  I swear to God, if I have to look at his ‘gosh darn it’ face again, I’m going to slap him around with Bobby Hart’s tits"

LMAO....too funny.  To be fair, the Red Rifle sure looked pretty damn pissed after Ross quit on the route on the sidelines.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote