RD 1 PK 3 SAN DIEGO CHARGERS- JALEN RAMSEY/ DB
RD 1 PK 4 DALLAS COWBOYS- JOEY BOSA/ DE
RD 1 PK 5 JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS- MYLES JACK/ OLB
RD 1 PK 6 BALTIMORE RAVENS- RONNIE STANLEY/ OT
RD 1 PK 7 SAN FRANSICO 49RES- JARED GOFF/ QB
RD 1 PK 8 PHILADELPHIA EAGLES- EZEKELE ELLIOTT
RD 1 PK 9 TAMPA BAY BUCANEERS- VERNONHARGREAVES/ CB

RD 1 PK 10 NEW YORK GIANTS

The Giants have been big spenders in FA and have acquired talented along the D-line and CB position. They could still use a rush type LB, a nickle CB, or a Safety. One the Offensive side of the ball they have nothing at Receiver after OBJ, at TE, and they have Marshall Newhouse penciled in at RT

DEFOREST BUCKNER/DE http://www.nfl.com/draft/2016/profiles/deforest-buckner?id=2555275
Buckner has the body type of a classic 3-¬4 defensive end who can control the point of attack with length and power, but he has above average pass rush potential for that position which figures to push him into the early stages of round one. Buckner has similar power to former teammate Arik Armstead, but is a much better pass rusher and has a chance to become a dominant force in the NFL.

JACK CONKLIN/OT http://www.nfl.com/draft/2016/profiles/jack-conklin?id=2555279
Possesses top flight size and strength at the tackle position and has the technique and recovery athleticism to make up for his average foot quickness. Conklin went from solid in 2014 to very good in 2015 and teams must now decide whether or not they want to give him a chance at left tackle or plug him in on the right side where he should be able to step in right away and become a quality starter.

LEONARD FLOYD/Edge http://www.nfl.com/draft/2016/profiles/leonard-floyd?id=2555285
Unique combination of length and athleticism. Extremely rangy with great chase speed from sideline to sideline. Good change of direction for taller player. Long limbs and twitch to spring into a tackle from a mile away. If unblocked, will chase down line of scrimmage from backside and foil run plans.

ELI APPLE/ CB http://www.nfl.com/draft/2016/profiles/eli-apple?id=2555277
Good height, weight and arm length combination. Clean footwork in transition with natural ability to mirror and match from press coverage. Won't open hips early and rarely turned around off line of scrimmage. Has foot quickness in short spaces to maintain feel for his man. Extremely competitive when ball is in the air.

LAQUON TREADWELl/WR http://www.nfl.com/draft/2016/profiles/laquon-treadwell?id=2555214
Treadwell is at his best when he has a clean, two-­way go off the line of scrimmage and he could be a challenging size matchup from the slot. While Ole Miss used him underneath quite a bit, he runs quality downfield routes and has the ball skills needed to become a more vertical receiver than underneath, possession guy.

HUNTER HENRY/TE http://www.nfl.com/draft/2016/profiles/hunter-henry?id=2555341
By far, the premier tight end in the 2016 draft. Henry is a big body with the athleticism to get open, the hands to finish catches in traffic and the blocking ability to help give a running game the additional kick it might be missing on the edge. Henry should come in and become a very good NFL starter.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I think they go Treadwell. Like you mentioned, they don't have much beyond OBJ at Wide Receiver and I could see them wanting to add some more weapons for Eli after spending big on defensive players in Free Agency.
[Image: fadQsr.png]
Reply/Quote
It was a tough one between Henry and Conklin cause the Giants definately need another weapon and Henry
would really help them out there. But i voted for Conklin who can play both Tackle spots. Newhouse should not
be a starter IMO. Treadwell is also a big time thought here as JR85 says.

Beckham and Treadwell would be a nice duo for damn sure.
Reply/Quote
Tough choice between Conklin and Treadwell. Went with Treadwell
Reply/Quote
Conklin. Treadwell and OBJ would be great, but Manning is gonna need time to throw
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
Newhouse is a QB killer.  Got to go with Conklin.
Reply/Quote
We failed as a board letting Buckner fall out of the top 10
Reply/Quote
(03-30-2016, 06:55 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: We failed as a board letting Buckner fall out of the top 10

Went with Conklin here. In the real world Buckner (Oregon) isn't gonna make it past Chip Kelly (Oregon) and the Niners.
Reply/Quote
(03-30-2016, 06:55 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: We failed as a board letting Buckner fall out of the top 10

(03-30-2016, 07:33 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: Went with Conklin here. In the real world Buckner (Oregon) isn't gonna make it past Chip Kelly (Oregon) and the Niners.

Hey i voted for him earlier.

Its the other guyz. Whatever
Reply/Quote

He's horribly overrated. May be drafted sooner but I'll bet he's a huge disappointment to what ever team picks him in the top 10.
Reply/Quote
(03-30-2016, 07:33 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: Went with Conklin here. In the real world Buckner (Oregon) isn't gonna make it past Chip Kelly (Oregon) and the Niners.

You don't think one Arik Armstead is enough for the 9ers? 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Conklin high key sucks tho
Reply/Quote

Was just thinking the same. He will likely go top 6 for sure.
[Image: fadQsr.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-30-2016, 08:09 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You don't think one Arik Armstead is enough for the 9ers? 
That D has always been better when they had at least two very good pass rushers. They are still trying to replace Aldon Smith and Justin Smith. They have seemed to have found one of those replacements in Armstead but they need another. I could also see them going Ragland. They still have Bowman and Brooks I believe, but still trying to find a LB to help fill the void left by Willis's early retirement.
Obviously, I could be dead wrong.I think Chip will grab a QB just not in the first rd.
Chip loves him some Oregon now, let's not forget that.

Edit: I will say that I just watched McShay make a very solid case for Goff to the 49's. Considering that their O is worse than their D they may very well go that direction after all.
Reply/Quote

He should have gone to the '9ers. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote

Agreed on that one.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote

Meh. I've seen a few mocks where he falls out of the top 10.

If the Chargers and Ravens pass on him, it's not too surprising. 49ers is iffy, since they have an unhappy QB and a chance at getting a franchise QB.

No one in the top 10 really needs a NT that badly outside of those 3 teams.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote