GMFB CJ Interview 1/20
Pretty cool interview worth a watch.

Includes some stuff on the TD shuffle dance

Passing out game balls

And of course some talk on Burrow and this weeks game at TEN

Reply/Quote
Love me some GMFB!!
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
Lol, the sunglasses were a nice touch
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2022, 03:34 PM)magikod Wrote: Love me some GMFB!
This is 10,000 times more enjoyable than what we are usually doing during the second week of the playoffs: looking at our draft position and possible draft picks.
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2022, 03:48 PM)CloeHokie Wrote: Lol, the sunglasses were a nice touch

lol yah they were  Cool
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2022, 03:48 PM)Nepa Wrote: This is 10,000 times more enjoyable than what we are usually doing during the second week of the playoffs: looking at our draft position and possible draft picks.

Yeah, I miss NFL Network. I used to watch it every morning even during the off-season while I was getting ready for work.

I switched over to DirecTV Stream to save some money but they don't have NFL Network.

Only reason I keep cable anymore is so I can watch Fox News/Fox Business. 
Only perk is my new cable has Boomerang from Cartoon Network so I can watch some old school scooby-doo & old school cartoons. 
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2022, 03:48 PM)Nepa Wrote: This is 10,000 times more enjoyable than what we are usually doing during the second week of the playoffs: looking at our draft position and possible draft picks.

Yes, really enjoying it. Far prefer this!
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2022, 03:54 PM)CloeHokie Wrote: Yes, really enjoying it. Far prefer this!

I can hold off on buying my Draft magazines for a few more weeks.  Hilarious Smirk
Reply/Quote
I don't even mind having multiple CJ threads right now. The guy just makes you happy when you see him interviewed. He's positive, full of energy, uplifting of the team, loves the city, and is just having fun. It's contagious. All of the interviews I've seen with him the past few days have set the tone for how I'm going into the game this weekend. Love me some CJ! And love how excited and happy the GMFB crew is as well. Just sharing in the smiles across the board.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
this was his spot on Nickolodeon last night

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-20-2022, 04:20 PM)pally Wrote: this was his spot on Nickolodeon last night

gotta love CJ!!! lol  Who Dey
Reply/Quote

I still do, but it's nice to be doing both!!
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2022, 03:28 PM)CloeHokie Wrote: Pretty cool interview worth a watch.

Includes some stuff on the TD shuffle dance

Passing out game balls

And of course some talk on Burrow and this weeks game at TEN

Great watch, thanks CloeHokie. Rock On

Hadn't seen this, CJ is a great dude and funny as hell. Love GMFB with Kay and company. Was awesome seeing Ickey so 
happy about CJ doing the Ickey Shuffle Griddy lol

Loved the shades as well. Smirk
Reply/Quote
Funny that Zac got carded at the bar he went to.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
CJ dropped off a game ball to Walt's Hitching Post in Fort Wright!

If you're ever in Cincinnati, stop just across the river to Ft Wright in Northern Kentucky and get yourself some Walt's!

It's INCREDIBLE!

Steak, ribs, chicken, and more!

Kay Adams (Wub!) said she wants to stop in there the next time she's in town!

I LOVE that the team and coaches are getting out in the community and showing love!
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2022, 06:36 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: CJ dropped off a game ball to Walt's Hitching Post in Fort Wright!

If you're ever in Cincinnati, stop just across the river to Ft Wright in Northern Kentucky and get yourself some Walt's!

It's INCREDIBLE!

I LOVE that the team and coaches are getting out in the community and showing love!

[Image: FJMfY30XsAAab8S?format=jpg&name=small]
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2022, 06:39 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: [Image: FJMfY30XsAAab8S?format=jpg&name=small]

Really cool CJ is wearing a Rodney Holman jersey. Cool
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2022, 06:36 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: CJ dropped off a game ball to Walt's Hitching Post in Fort Wright!

It's INCREDIBLE!

Walt’s is one of my favorite restaurants in the area. The salted rye bread, the bone-in ribeye, and the peanut butter pie for dessert…

*chefs kiss*

Reply/Quote
(01-20-2022, 06:59 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Walt’s is one of my favorite restaurants in the area. The salted rye bread, the bone-in ribeye, and the peanut butter pie for dessert…

*chefs kiss*

It's hard (impossible?) to go wrong when you order there!
Reply/Quote

Damn, painful memories brought to the surface. Oh well, we good now!

Reply/Quote