Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GMFB for those who didn't see it....
(10-02-2021, 07:52 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Not familiar with that one...and as gorgeous as Kay is (this is going to sound like BS) but it is her personality that is so attractive.  She's never mean spirited, arrogant, obnoxious, etc.  She's just sweet and funny Kay.  I'm glad she is so successful.  

It doesn't hurt that she genuinely seems to like the Bengals.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Reminder that this thread is less about Kay being attractive and more about Logan Wilson being a dapper Wyoming cowboy with big shoulders, a gun show to make any Republican blush, and enough interceptions and goal line stops to make you scream with ecstasy all night long. And hard.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2021, 01:05 PM)JaggedJimmyJay Wrote: Reminder that this thread is less about Kay being attractive and more about Logan Wilson being a dapper Wyoming cowboy with big shoulders, a gun show to make any Republican blush, and enough interceptions and goal line stops to make you scream with ecstasy all night long. And hard.

How about Kay Adams in a Logan Wilson jersey? Best of both worlds. Wink

Reply/Quote
(10-01-2021, 02:44 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: My neighbor said it's weird to have another man's name on your back or license plate lol

id have to agree..I always found it odd..IMO
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2021, 07:52 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Not familiar with that one...and as gorgeous as Kay is (this is going to sound like BS) but it is her personality that is so attractive.  She's never mean spirited, arrogant, obnoxious, etc.  She's just sweet and funny Kay.  I'm glad she is so successful.  

Kay is a good one. That's why I worried about her going that other route. Just be herself and that's why the show has done so well. No hype, no hot takes, etc.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2021, 02:37 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: How about Kay Adams in a Logan Wilson jersey? Best of both worlds. Wink

Personally prefer Kay out of a Logan Wilson jersey.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-02-2021, 11:49 AM)Earendil Wrote: It doesn't hurt that she genuinely seems to like the Bengals.

She does!  And she loves the fan base.  

But even if she didn't, she would never be a pompous jerk and take shots at them based on narratives that haven't been true for 20 years.  
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2021, 08:39 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: [Image: old.jpg]

I don't know why i found this so funny, but I seriously cracked up.  
Reply/Quote

Your right my man but at the end of the day.....

Kay
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2021, 07:33 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: She does!  And she loves the fan base.  

But even if she didn't, she would never be a pompous jerk and take shots at them based on narratives that haven't been true for 20 years.  

Yeah, she seems like a really great person. It's a rare quality these days.
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2021, 03:13 PM)GodFather Wrote: Your right my man but at the end of the day.....

Kay

Anything from Heat will always get rep from me. Well done, sir!

Reply/Quote
(10-03-2021, 03:13 PM)GodFather Wrote: Your right my man but at the end of the day.....

Kay

Absolutely.... Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2021, 10:52 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Kay would totally do Logan Wilson.....

Timestamp for context?
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2021, 10:55 AM)Tomkat Wrote: Timestamp for context?

8:44
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2021, 12:09 PM)Sled21 Wrote: 8:44

Thanks!
Here's a direct link to that timestamp, for those who are curious...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRtQ1Ant-AU#t=8m44s
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2021, 01:14 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Thanks!
Here's a direct link to that timestamp, for those who are curious...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRtQ1Ant-AU#t=8m44s

Did she start to call him a cowboy instead of linebacker from Wyoming?
Reply/Quote
They interviewed CJ Uzomah this morning, afterwards Kay tweeted out that she "has to go to a Bengals game"

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Did not realize how many of you were actually high school boys.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2021, 02:01 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Well, I bought his jersey, but I think I'm gonna draw the line there  Smirk

We all know you put on his jersey when you go to bed and turn off the ligths. Pervert
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2021, 11:03 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: We all know you put on his jersey when you go to bed and turn off the ligths. Pervert

It's actually hanging in the wardrobe as we speak.  And, admittedly, it's making me...ask questions....Nervous
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote