Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GO BLUE
Finally after 10 long years!!!!! GO BLUE!!!!
Reply/Quote
Congrats to Michigan for finally slaying the dragon. You guys deserved it. I waste my Saturdays pulling for UCLA (been a fan since I was a kid, don't ask me why), and no one here much cares what happens to them. After pounding USC last week, I just hope they don't choke against Cal tonight so they can get to a semi-decent bowl. Anyway, I digress. Point is, I'll have to live vicariously through Michigan and Cincinnati if I want some real football glory ThumbsUp
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Yep Harbaugh found the right price to buy off the refs. That was some god awful officiating.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Michigan had 297 Rushing Yards vs Ohio State lol.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2021, 10:55 PM)Synric Wrote: Michigan had 297 Rushing Yards vs Ohio State lol.

Amazing what holding and getting away with it will do for you.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2021, 11:23 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Amazing what holding and getting away with it will do for you.

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

Ohio State fans are the Steeler fans of NCAA football but lack the self awareness to even see it.  You guys crack me up.

Fueled by satanism, violence, and sodomy, dinosaurs had little chance to survive as a species.

Reply/Quote
I'm glad for the UM kids, but Harbaugh can kick rocks..
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Congrats on winning for the 2nd time in the last 17 games.

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b7611e48bf6e26526e59b89...y.gif&ct=g]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Congrats. Beat ‘em in the trenches. Here’s to starting a new streak of Harbaugh’s open mouthed thousand yard stare next year.

And the season didn’t end today. Just the first step. Michigan’s turn on the big stage. The only Big 10 team that can make the playoffs. Don’t eff it up.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 01:03 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Congrats on winning for the 2nd time in the last 17 games.

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b7611e48bf6e26526e59b89...y.gif&ct=g]

Hey... Ohio State wasn't even being coached on an interim basis this time either. 2004 was a different story though. We all know nobody can stop Chris Perry.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote