Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GO MAYFIELD, BEAT BROWNS
HilariousHilariousHilariousHilariousHilarious

Clev Sux

Would love to see Bengals beat Steelers and Baker Mayfield beat Browns. If Ravens also lose, even better.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Agreed

GL Baker !!
Reply/Quote
Wanna see the Browns go down. I’m not a Baker fan at all and his commercials drove me crazy. But that organization done him dirty and I think he handled it with as much class as a human being could. So definitely rooting for him to completely embarrass them pos’s.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2022, 10:21 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Wanna see the Browns go down. I’m not a Baker fan at all and his commercials drove me crazy. But that organization done him dirty and I think he handled it with as much class as a human being could. So definitely rooting for him to completely embarrass them pos’s.

It feels like you’re trying to justify rooting against a divisional opponent.  They’re the Browns. That’s reason enough to root for anybody against them.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2022, 05:36 PM)kevin Wrote: HilariousHilariousHilariousHilariousHilarious

Clev Sux

Would love to see Bengals beat Steelers and Baker Mayfield beat Browns.  If Ravens also lose, even better.

So, you would like your divisional opponents to lose and your team to win.  Groundbreaking take there.  
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2022, 01:48 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: It feels like you’re trying to justify rooting against a divisional opponent.  They’re the Browns.  That’s reason enough to root for anybody against them.

Yeah maybe. But this deserves more attention than just rooting against a rival because of the way they treated him. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote