Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GOP Debate Tonight
Post your thoughts here!
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
"Governor Kasich, what is your biggest weakness?"

"I'm not going to answer that, but I will tell you why the other candidates suck and I am great."

Ridiculous first question. Let's get on some policy.
Cruz won't drink with you, but he will come pick you up and drive you home.

ZZZZZZZZZZ

haha, Kasich is on fire. Basically calling these people without experience morons for their awful policy suggestions.

Kaisich just wants to move the same money around. He isn't for any real cuts
Great answer by Carson on gay marriage.
LOL at these moderators....the first time more than 5 people are watching them and they're competing for face time to further their careers.
Yea the moderators are clueless.
Merit based immigration is good to hear. Too bad Rubio has proven he is soft on immigration.
(10-28-2015, 10:41 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yea the moderators are clueless.

I mean, the moderators are very finance/market savvy, but they're clearly not used to dealing with people who would rather straddle the fence of vagueness than actually discuss how things work.
(10-28-2015, 10:46 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: I mean, the moderators are very finance/market savvy, but they're clearly not used to dealing with people who would rather straddle the fence of vagueness than actually discuss how things work.

I know.

Why is Huckabee and Kaisich getting all these questions? No one wants to hear their progressive nonsense.
Lol fantasy football

Nice line by Christie, too bad he is a progressive.

He would be all over fantasy football if the "safety" of anyone was at risk .
strong debate for both Paul and Christie.
[Image: tak71.jpg]
When is the liberal media going to realize that these are not stupid people just because they have an R next to their name?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Of the entire lot, I'd say that I like Paul and Carson the most. I really dislike Huckabee, Christie, and Cruz.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

I love that the response to Trump denying his position on immigration vs Zuckerberg was "Then where did I read it?"

How unprofessional is that, especially given the answer is.....drum roll...TRUMP'S OWN FREAKING WEBSITE
(10-29-2015, 02:03 AM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: I love that the response to Trump denying his position on immigration vs Zuckerberg was "Then where did I read it?"

How unprofessional is that, especially given the answer is.....drum roll...TRUMP'S OWN FREAKING WEBSITE

The moderators were unprepared, or at least two of them were.  Another asked Kasich something along the lines of marijuana being an answer to Ohio's budget issues. 

Like you said, you're supposed to be a professional - presumably you do some prep so you know a little something about the question you're asking instead of just reading a cue card!
(10-29-2015, 02:33 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: The moderators were unprepared, or at least two of them were.  Another asked Kasich something along the lines of marijuana being an answer to Ohio's budget issues. 

Like you said, you're supposed to be a professional - presumably you do some prep so you know a little something about the question you're asking instead of just reading a cue card!

Or when the moderator had to apologize and correct himself on Rubio's tax plan after giving Rubio a hard "No." when Rubio said he was wrong