Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GOP Debate v2
While the Dems look for ways not to oppose Hillary the GOP stages its 2nd debate. The JV game just ended and I have to say the winner is Graham. I know he won my vote we he said the first thing we're going to do when he's elected President is drink more.

The Varsity comes on shortly.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
I only caught the tail end of JV, but Graham had a nice zinger on Trump acting like a cartoon bully.

I just think it's beyond ridiculous that a country with some 800 bases (how is that even possible) around the globe needs MORE military bases.
I forget that was today. Ill have to see if they are going to reair it later. The only thing I'm looking forward to is how Fiorina does against the boys.
(09-16-2015, 10:01 PM)mallorian69 Wrote: I forget that was today. Ill have to see if they are going to reair it later. The only thing I'm looking forward to is how Fiorina does against the boys.

Fiorina is getting shutout.

These announcer are hilarious; trying to provoke the in-fighting. I'm waiting for one to say "Mr Carson, the Senator on your left called your momma fat, what is your response to that?"

(09-16-2015, 10:05 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Fiorina is getting shutout.

These announcer are hilarious; trying to provoke the in-fighting. I'm waiting for one to say "Mr Carson, the Senator on your left called your momma fat, what is your response to that?"

Yeah, I am just looking through Twitter now and then because I hate these sorts of things and the commentary on the "moderator" is exactly why.

I did see that apparently Carly had the favorite remark among the defund PP crowd.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(09-16-2015, 10:14 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I did see that apparently Carly had the favorite remark among the defund PP crowd.

Yeah, she said the videos show people saying "We got to keep the fetus alive long enough to harvest the brain". 

This is what was calculated at the break.

Time
Trump 7:08
Fiorna 5:54
Bush 5:38
Cruz 5:21
Kasch 4:08
Huck 3:36
Walkr 3:10
Chrstie 3:08
Paul 2:53
Cars 2:06
Rubio 1:41

Something is wrong with the moderation when there is that much variance.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(09-16-2015, 10:26 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: This is what was calculated at the break.

Time

CNN must not like Rubio. An even debate would be roughly 4 minutes per candidate. So Kasich is your line for average. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(09-16-2015, 10:30 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: CNN must not like Rubio. An even debate would be roughly 4 minutes per candidate. So Kasich is your line for average. 

You can tell I am in an analytics class this semester because I had a strong desire to plot this information and determine the standard deviation.

(09-16-2015, 10:26 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: This is what was calculated at the break.

Time

I think the last 30 minutes has been 15 minutes Trump 15 minutes Fiorino

Break 2
Trump 13:32
Fiorina 10:05
Bush 7:22
Kasich 7:05
Carson 6:53
Cruz 6:32
Christie 5:34
Huckabee 5:05
Walker 4:45
Rubio 4:01
Paul 3:56

(09-16-2015, 10:33 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: You can tell I am in an analytics class this semester because I had a strong desire to plot this information and determine the standard deviation.

Nice.  Do you want to be the statistician for my dissertation?  I'll pay you in french fry-laden sandwiches!
(09-16-2015, 11:21 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Nice.  Do you want to be the statistician for my dissertation?  I'll pay you in french fry-laden sandwiches!

As much as I love statistics, your compensation would likely kill my diabetic ass. LOL

I can see Rand Paul changing the initial in front of his name.

Break 3
Trump 16:19
Bush 12:04
Fiorina 10:44
Carson 9:48
Cruz 8:35
Kasich 8:06
Rubio 7:51
Christie 7:33
Huckabee 7:13
Walker 6:38
Paul 5:39

(09-16-2015, 11:31 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I can see Rand Paul changing the initial in front of his name.

I take it his father's legacy is rearing its head?

(09-16-2015, 11:26 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: As much as I love statistics, your compensation would likely kill my diabetic ass. LOL

Ok, I"ll eat the sandwiches and you get half the complimentary pickles.  Deal?
(09-16-2015, 11:37 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Ok, I"ll eat the sandwiches and you get half the complimentary pickles.  Deal?

67%.

Every person on the stage did nothing but spout the dumbest garbage imaginable. At least Trump's garbage was entertaining.
(09-17-2015, 12:22 AM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: Every person on the stage did nothing but spout the dumbest garbage imaginable. At least Trump's garbage was entertaining.

What could they have said to please you? "Free college for everyone"?

What "free stuff" in particular are you looking for?
You'll have to wait for the democrat debates.