Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
GOP debate. Why…
Isn’t there a thread? Best theory wins all these rep points I’ve been hoarding. Please don’t be specific.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
It's literally the third thread in the main forum.
Reply/Quote
No one is posting on it...I mean this is entertaining, but it's moot. They can make all the points they want, but Trump has made the GOP into a one-question race. Are you Trump?
Reply/Quote
Saw it late. Sorry everyone. Really. So very sorry.
Reply/Quote
(08-23-2023, 11:11 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Saw it late.  Sorry everyone.  Really.  So very sorry.

You know what would create a forgiving mood, rep points for everyone.

Not that there should have been a thread about the debate really. Irrelevant people saying irrelevant things that do not matter.

I am a bit annoyed about all this Europe does nothing for Ukraine rhetoric though, for that's just a lie.
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2023, 07:43 AM)hollodero Wrote: You know what would create a forgiving mood, rep points for everyone.
Not that there should have been a thread about the debate really. Irrelevant people saying irrelevant things that do not matter.
I am a bit annoyed about all this Europe does nothing for Ukraine rhetoric though, for that's just a lie.

Get's votes though. 

Ungrateful Europeans who owe their freedom to U.S. taxpayers.

Welfare queens of foreign policy, etc. 
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2023, 05:19 PM)Dill Wrote: Get's votes though. 

Welfare queens do exist. They're everywhere. Think of that Rowdy Roddy Piper movie "They Live." If only we had special glasses. 

Reply/Quote
(08-24-2023, 05:19 PM)Dill Wrote: Get's votes though. 

It's not like there's not a grain of truth to it. Just on Ukraine, not so much.
Reply/Quote
(08-23-2023, 11:11 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Saw it late.  Sorry everyone.  Really.  So very sorry.

Stooop, you're beginning to remind me of that Asian character on the episode of South Park, the one where he went around apologizing for his small penis all the time.. LOL

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2023, 05:25 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Welfare queens do exist. They're everywhere. Think of that Rowdy Roddy Piper movie "They Live." If only we had special glasses. 

LOL I remember that. Glasses found in a box in the ally. 
Reply/Quote