Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GOP debate cancelled
http://fox13now.com/2016/03/16/gop-presidential-primary-debate-scheduled-for-next-week-has-been-canceled/

Trump withdrew. Which was expected since it pits him basically 1v1 with Cruz with Kasich running a democrat campaign now and wanting to give amnesty to every illegal.

He knows Cruz will blast him without the cover of Rubio trying to get in there.
It may have been that Trump feels comfortable in the next few elections and didn't feel he had much to gain.
(03-16-2016, 03:56 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: It may have been that Trump feels comfortable in the next few elections and didn't feel he had much to gain.

He has zero to gain. The pressure will be on since the networks won't want to lose the ratings boost.
(03-16-2016, 04:02 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: He has zero to gain.   The pressure will be on since the networks won't want to lose the ratings boost.

I'd wager that he's holding out, until they provide pre-approved softball questions.
(03-16-2016, 03:47 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: http://fox13now.com/2016/03/16/gop-presidential-primary-debate-scheduled-for-next-week-has-been-canceled/

Trump withdrew. Which was expected since it pits him basically 1v1 with Cruz with Kasich running a democrat campaign now and wanting to give amnesty to every illegal.

He knows Cruz will blast him without the cover of Rubio trying to get in there.

I was going to jokingly make a sarcastic comment about how this thread needs more immigration talk.

Jokes on me you bastard.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
(03-16-2016, 09:14 PM)6andcounting Wrote: I was going to jokingly make a sarcastic comment about how this thread needs more immigration talk.

Jokes on me you bastard.

I told you guys I would find a work around lol

Besides if it was European immigration it would be merged and then the thread would be all domestic immigration talk Ninja
(03-16-2016, 04:19 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I'd wager that he's holding out, until they provide pre-approved softball questions.

This.

I can't remember a candidate who sounds so incredibly stupid when asked about specifics.  I mean they all use political double speak, but did anyone hear Drumpf's answer tot he question about who he is talking to about his foreign policy?

http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/03/trump-foreign-policy-adviser-220853

Quote:Donald Trump finally shared the name of someone he consults on foreign policy: himself.

Asked on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” who he talks with consistently about foreign policy, Trump responded, “I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things."

"I know what I’m doing and I listen to a lot of people, I talk to a lot of people and at the appropriate time I’ll tell you who the people are," Trump said. “But my primary consultant is myself and I have a good instinct for this stuff."

The New York real estate mogul has kept mum on his foreign policy team, despite promising in early February to release a list of his advisers in “about two weeks."

The fact that 30%+ have found this "man" interesting enough to be considered eligible to be POTUS tells me that Reagan's destruction of the mental health system in America has finally caught up with us.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(03-17-2016, 07:42 AM)GMDino Wrote: This.

I can't remember a candidate who sounds so incredibly stupid when asked about specifics.  I mean they all use political double speak, but did anyone hear Drumpf's answer tot he question about who he is talking to about his foreign policy?

http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/03/trump-foreign-policy-adviser-220853

The fact that 30%+ have found this "man" interesting enough to be considered eligible to be POTUS tells me that Reagan's destruction of the mental health system in America has finally caught up with us.

Nice. 

This is my biggest problem with him he's always so vague I would really like to hear some specifics on his plans.
How are the Republicans going to know who to vote for without this 315th debate?
(03-19-2016, 10:44 AM)fredtoast Wrote: How are the Republicans going to know who to vote for without this 315th debate?

Have the democrats had a debate was wasn't running against a major sporting event.... Or a popular show season premiere?  

They have done their best to hide them.   Which hurts Bernie Sanders ... Which is exactly what the DNC wants