Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GOP office in NC firebombed and vandalized overnight
(10-16-2016, 08:26 PM)GMDino Wrote: I think we should wait for the investigation to start blaming people.

(Did I do that right?)

Exactly.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
I thought I read somewhere that the DNC is helping to rebuild it, which is a cool thing to do.

With that said, 

I guess all Democrats are to blame since a couple of whack job Democrats did this and because in another thread since a couple of whack job Republicans wanted to bomb someone or something all Republicans are to blame...right?
(10-17-2016, 02:45 PM)Dill Wrote: Exactly.

Who exactly has been blamed; somebody did it?

Just seems like folk trying to justify their method of using assumption and embellishment to find a particular person guilty.

But I do appreciate you policing this one; as we have agreed to point out those that are hypocritical in their use of hearsay. 

You found any other cases of such on the MB?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(10-16-2016, 07:53 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: Sickening. This is the kind of stuff that tempts me to vote for Trump. Don't make me vote for Trump.

http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/gop-office-firebombed-overnight-in-north-carolina/

Stupidity is the #1 reason a lot of people are voting for Trump. 

Ninja
(10-16-2016, 10:58 PM)Millhouse Wrote: If this was a Dem office, there would be an FBI investigation with actual results.
If it were a Dem office, you'd likely find the remains of few that didn't tow the Clinton line.

It would be immediately ruled an accident, of course.

Considering I seen Jimmy Carter mentioned in another thread, how cool would that be if he helped rebuild the HQ ?

We need someone to mend the gaps between the parties

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
(10-17-2016, 10:49 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: Democrat in Massachusetts that started a GoFundMe campaign to help rebuild the location. They had set a goal of $10, raised $13k.

Assuming there is no typo, it appears her attempt to be funny backfired.

(10-18-2016, 12:18 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Assuming there is no typo, it appears her attempt to be funny backfired.

There is a type, I left out a K. The goal was $10k.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(10-18-2016, 01:00 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: There is a type, I left out a K. The goal was $10k.

Now that makes sense.