Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Local Republicans make the news...
The County Fair is in full swing!

The County Republicans have a booth (I haven't seen it though I've seem lots of individual politician's booths) where they had the great idea to put this up:

[Image: 67622829_2354026787966799_48053486621944...e=5DE20735]

https://www.wtae.com/article/fayette-county-republican-party-facing-criticism-for-dartboard-at-county-fair-featuring-4-democratic-congresswomen/28555940

Quote:The Fayette County Republican Party Chairman told Pittsburgh's Action News 4 the dartboard was put up in "good fun" to allow people to vent their frustrations toward Washington.

He said it was a game to let people express their feelings and was not meant to be hateful or racist.

The board was taken down when a complaint was received and an American flag was put in its place.

"I was shocked to learn about the recent actions taken at the Fayette County Fair and cannot stress enough how wrong it was," said state Rep. Matthew Dowling, R-Fayette/Somerset. "Disagreement over issues is the basis of our republic and part of a healthy democracy, but when that disagreement veers into anything that can be seen as promoting violence against others, it is simply unacceptable."

Good people on both sides I guess.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.