Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GOP to defund PP before the recess?
(07-27-2015, 10:54 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-politics/wp/2015/07/27/rand-paul-says-the-gop-can-defund-planned-parenthood-before-the-recess/

Thoughts?

I think your obsession with PP is unhealthy. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(07-28-2015, 12:06 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Yea, she thinks that a doctor should be able to recommend abortions at anytime if they are in the best interest of the mom. At no point does she say no limitations. 
Again, because Breitbart said so doesn't make it so.

at the very end.  She says she is against the state limitations.  

and btw saying that docs should be able to have the ability to abort whenever they want is nothing but political talk for abortions at any time.  

No one is going to do any medical procedure without a doctors say so....    its nothing more than window dressing on unlimited abortions.   

it doesn't take much to see 2+2=4   but i guess in your world it equals 5.     Are we at war with Eurasia as well?  
(07-28-2015, 01:13 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: at the very end.  She says she is against the state limitations.  

and btw saying that docs should be able to have the ability to abort whenever they want is nothing but political talk for abortions at any time.  

No one is going to do any medical procedure without a doctors say so....    its nothing more than window dressing on unlimited abortions.   

it doesn't take much to see 2+2=4   but i guess in your world it equals 5.     Are we at war with Eurasia as well?  

"I don't agree with all of those [state] restrictions, but that's the law and the law should be followed."

That's what she said. Yet, somehow I am the one "adding 2+2 and getting 5" because I don't read that as her saying she is against state limitations. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Lucie, notice how I actually quote the video. I actually use the real words. You just make claims based on what Breitbart said.

In the future, don't lie about what a video says when you are supplying the video. It's easy to see that you're lying.

(07-28-2015, 01:19 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Lucie, notice how I actually quote the video. I actually use the real words. You just make claims based on what Breitbart said.

In the future, don't lie about what a video says when you are supplying the video. It's easy to see that you're lying.

pretty obvious what she says in that video.  she is a politician so she is going to dress it up so she isnt a monster.  But its easy to see where she stands.  

look at her statement in the CNN video.     the Kelly video is after she realized she messed up. but please continue to cover for her
(07-28-2015, 01:22 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: pretty obvious what she says in that video.  she is a politician so she is going to dress it up so she isnt a monster.  But its easy to see where she stands.  

look at her statement in the CNN video.      the Kelly video is after she realized she messed up.   but please continue to cover for her

I don't even like her. I hate that I am defending her, but you say some of the stupidest shit, so it's hard not to respond. 

I just told you to quote the video as I have, and your response is "pretty obvious what she says in that video". Then quote her word for word. Easy as that. Don't respond to me without a quote. 

[Image: slapfight.gif]
(07-28-2015, 01:26 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I don't even like her. I hate that I am defending her, but you say some of the stupidest shit, so it's hard not to respond. 

I just told you to quote the video as I have, and your response is "pretty obvious what she says in that video". Then quote her word for word. Easy as that. Don't respond to me without a quote. 

watch the cnn video.  the quote is put on the screen.      

ofc your gonna ignore this video.  She looks like a buffoon 
(07-28-2015, 01:35 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: [Image: slapfight.gif]
This should be the header for this entire sub-section.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

(07-28-2015, 01:40 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: This should be the header for this entire sub-section.

It's truly the moving picture of how I see all debates on here after 3 posts. 
(07-28-2015, 01:40 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: This should be the header for this entire sub-section.

[Image: reader-engagement-make-it-so.jpg]
(07-28-2015, 01:40 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: watch the cnn video.  the quote is put on the screen.      

ofc your gonna ignore this video.  She looks like a buffoon 

I read that quote last night when you referenced it off hand. It does not say what you say it says. When Wolf asks Rand when a women has the right to choose to have an abortion, he starts talking about babies that are already born.

They both deflected from their question and repeated their own talking points. But at no point did Wasserman say "abort any baby" nor did Rand ever say "no abortions ever". But that won't stop either from saying the other did.

(07-28-2015, 01:43 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: [Image: reader-engagement-make-it-so.jpg]

You're still the mod.....for now!
(07-28-2015, 01:48 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: You're still the mod.....for now!

Yeah, but the fiddling with that stuff is an Admin/Webmaster thing.

I have to do enough of that with my department's website.