Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GREEN, WILIAMS, ROSS, ALEXANDER
(01-21-2021, 10:32 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: CFL

Made me chuckle, but in all seriousness....how much do you want to bet he ends up a steeler or ratbird?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I would definitely keep Alexander
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2021, 01:29 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Made me chuckle, but in all seriousness....how much do you want to bet he ends up a steeler or ratbird?

I'm guessing Raider or Chief
Reply/Quote
Of the 4 Alexander is a priority re-sign!!! A slot CB is very valuable in a passing league. I would really like to see us at least go into the draft with Waynes, Alexander, and Phillips signed. Then draft a CB before rd 4, and maybe add 1 on a veteran contract in the summer. I'd let WJIII walk and use his $$ on the offensive line!
Reply/Quote
Agree—and I’ve said this before—we need to resign Alexander. He’s solid. If you try to replace him with a lesser player or a draft pick it won’t work ‘right now’. It would take time for the draft pick to get to his level of play. A lesser FA db wouldn’t be as good. If they could knock db off the need list in FA, they can focus on other positions in the draft like the offensive and defensive lines.

Also—as I and many others have stated—resign Lawson (our best pass rusher). WJ3 would be nice to retain as well, but for how much? It may be worth it if we can cross Cb off our draft board need list and focus on other positions. He doesn’t have the INTs, but he had a really good year. The more needs they can cross off in FA the more it opens up the draft.

Williams, Ross and Green are all expendable.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote