Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Auden Tate
Tate has recovered from his late season knee injury and has been medically cleared. So one injured player will be ready for the season

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(03-12-2020, 12:09 PM)pally Wrote: Tate has recovered from his late season knee injury and has been medically cleared.  So one injured player will be ready for the season

Now if we can just keep Dre from stomping on his foot, he should be good to go. ThumbsUp
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Good, Tate is a good player that should only grow as he gains experience. Use this guy in the Red Zone ffs!
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2020, 01:35 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Good, Tate is a good player that should only grow as he gains experience. Use this guy in the Red Zone ffs!

One of the few offensive players that actually improved in 2019.
Has alot of traits similar to Anquan Bolden 
Reply/Quote
Good news! One of my favorite players on this team. I really hope he doesn't see a big decline in reps with AJ returnjng and Ross being healthy. He's earned a role on this team.
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2020, 02:02 PM)impactplaya Wrote: One of the few offensive players that actually improved in 2019.
Has alot of traits similar to Anquan Bolden 

Reminds me more of Plaxico Burress myself.

(03-12-2020, 02:10 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Good news! One of my favorite players on this team. I really hope he doesn't see a big decline in reps with AJ returnjng and Ross being healthy. He's earned a role on this team.

With their injury history I don't see him seeing much decline depending on if we Draft a WR fairly high and he plays lights out.
Reply/Quote