Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gaining ground in the division
Don't look now but we are gaining ground in the division, the rat birds lost against and the squealers will more than likely lose again. We aren't done yet
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Bills lose to the Dolphins (a team we beat) and the Jets winning (another team we beat) means Baltimore lost... We're gaining ground all over the pace
Reply/Quote
Things are looking up we just got to believe
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2016, 02:07 AM)Trademark Wrote: Things are looking up we just got to believe

Whatever 
Reply/Quote
I know they were supposed to beat these guys, but big win today! I really do believe that Andy and AJ and ANY improvement they get from the other skill guys and OL as a unit is a group that can sweep the Ravens and beat Pittsburgh. I know the sky was falling for some last week, but they could easily be in a tie for the division lead record wise next week.
Reply/Quote
If we win next week and get to 4-4. During our bye week, and after the Ravens and Steelers bye, they play. If the Ravens win that all three of us are sitting at 4-4. If the Steelers win, we will have the lead on Ravens and 1.5 behind Steelers. Got to take care of business across the pond first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
So the Bengals absolutely HAD to beat the Browns and they did. So that's good. Next Sunday's game will go to whoever can handle the jet lag better. It will also be very exciting for the Bengal's UK fans. It's also a game that I'll get to see at least part of, since it is on TV here. The Cowboy's game was on too, but I had to turn it off because it was too painful to watch.

I did get to see the Steelers lose two weeks in a row. The Dolphins' game was especially gratifying, watching this guy named Ajayi run all over the place on them. It annoys me that even when the Steelers are losing and not playing great the announcers still genuflect to them.

Yes, it was with a whole different cast of characters but 2012 started out like this too, with the Bengals also 3-4 after seven games. They were also playing the NFC east that year. So, overall Pittsburgh is far from invincible, Baltimore gets crappier every week and the Browns are, well the Browns. Six in a row? I wouldn't rule it out until and if the Bengals lose eight.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2016, 05:23 PM)Trademark Wrote: Don't look now but we are gaining ground in the division, the rat birds lost against and the squealers will more than likely lose again. We aren't done yet

With the remaining schedule and getting guys back like Eifert, I don't see why this team won't be competing for a playoff spot at the end of the season. However they need to shore up their inconsistencies. Atkins needs to get back to playing like Atkins as does Adam Jones, we need to stop letting rookies play like they are pro bowlers, and we need to see better red zone production. Dalton and Green are playing lights out now if we can get the o-line to start playing better we may see more games like yesterdays from guys like Bernard and Hill.
Reply/Quote