Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 1 snap count
44 of 46 active players took a snap. Ol John Jerry and QB Ryan Finley were the exceptions. Team was in a 2 tight end splt 25% of offensive plays. No substitutions on the OL. Backups got their snaps on special teams

edit because I forgot how many players are active on gameday

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I hope we didn't play 51 guys or we will be getting fined or something. Maybe 44 of the 46 that dressed played?

Weird I don't see Jordan Evans name on there. I figured with 4 LBs they would all show up somewhere.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 12:48 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I hope we didn't play 51 guys or we will be getting fined or something. Maybe 44 of the 46 that dressed played?

Weird I don't see Jordan Evans name on there. I figured with 4 LBs they would all show up somewhere.

I thought I saw Evans on ST?
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 12:48 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I hope we didn't play 51 guys or we will be getting fined or something. Maybe 44 of the 46 that dressed played?

well I knew what I meant...you're right

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Briefly, here's what stood out to me:

Sample only played 3 snaps on offense? Weird as I saw him out there.

Also Pratt only played 3 snaps and Fej only played 13.

Webb however played 46.
Reply/Quote

gotta get past the DL to get tackled by the LBer lol
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 01:02 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Briefly, here's what stood out to me:

Sample only played 3 snaps on offense? Weird as I saw him out there.

Also Pratt only played 3 snaps and Fej only played 13.

Webb however played 46.

I don't remember seeing sample after his penalty  but he was in their blocking clowny early.
Reply/Quote