Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game Changer
So, did anyone else notice TN had a chance to take the lead on a 53yrd FG but chose to go for it and we stopped em!! Man how great is it to be rid of fat Randy and have Shooter McPherson!!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 11:14 PM)Cosmokramer Wrote: So, did anyone else notice TN had a chance to take the lead on a 53yrd FG but chose to go for it and we stopped em!!  Man how great is it to be rid of fat Randy and have Shooter McPherson!!!!

Randy won 3 games for them  this year with Henry I go for it too
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
For a team that with the DT injuries Cincy had they got the stops when they mattered most.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 11:29 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Randy won 3 games for them  this year with Henry I go for it too
I don’t see how you do if you’re confident in your kicker, it’s not as tho Henry was killing it tonight. I can see your logic with a full season healthy Henry, but with a chance to take the lead , with your D putting Burrow on his ass every snap. You go for the FG and take the lead if you have confidence in your kicker!
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 11:43 PM)Cosmokramer Wrote: I don’t see how you do if you’re confident in your kicker, it’s not as tho Henry was killing it tonight. I can see your logic with a full season healthy Henry, but with a chance to take the lead , with your D putting Burrow on his ass every snap. You go for the FG and take the lead if you have confidence in your kicker!

I think Randy has proven you don’t want to put the game on his shoulders on a 45 yard FG much less a 50+. I need to watch my recording but if it was 4th and 1 with Derrick Henry against the Bengals yeah I’d probably go for it too.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 11:43 PM)Cosmokramer Wrote: I don’t see how you do if you’re confident in your kicker, it’s not as tho Henry was killing it tonight. I can see your logic with a full season healthy Henry, but with a chance to take the lead , with your D putting Burrow on his ass every snap. You go for the FG and take the lead if you have confidence in your kicker!

Yeah Mixon had a higher YPC than Henry. He had some nice runs but I’m guessing he wasn’t 100%.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Vrabel was so worried about Fat Randy he went for 2 instead of kicking the extra point. :P

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 11:43 PM)Cosmokramer Wrote: I don’t see how you do if you’re confident in your kicker, it’s not as tho Henry was killing it tonight. I can see your logic with a full season healthy Henry,  but with a chance to take the lead , with your D putting Burrow on his ass every snap.  You go for the FG and take the lead if you have confidence in your kicker!

Nope get 1st down , and take it out of Burrows hand
Reply/Quote
That turned out to be a crucial sequence. A game changer that comes to mind for me is the fact the Bengals didn't drop a single interception, at least that I recall. If any of those three were dropped, who knows what the outcome would have been.
Reply/Quote