Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Game Day Thread Steelers @ Chargers***
Lucky that wasn't a pick 6.
Reply/Quote
can't believe "tiny hands" didn't just cough up the fumble on the sack and then damn near threw a pick-6. somehow he's managed to avoid a lot of turnovers during his starts.
Reply/Quote
The cardinals are going to obliterate the steelers next week.

Plus this will be Arians first shot at Tomlin since he was fired .
Reply/Quote
I've never yawned so many times during an NFL game in my life.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2015, 11:29 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: The cardinals are going to obliterate the steelers next week.

wouldn't surprise me a bit if next week was the week that palmer gets injured and misses games if not the rest of the season for the cardinals.
Reply/Quote
good grief rivers wtf were you thinkin man?
Reply/Quote
Unreal. Vick is bailed out by a horrible throw by rivers
Reply/Quote
Bad throw and receiver messed the route up a bit too - didn't cut it sharply enough.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2015, 11:34 PM)WildCat Wrote: good grief rivers wtf were you thinkin man?

He wasn't.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2015, 11:31 PM)WildCat Wrote: wouldn't surprise me a bit if next week was the week that palmer gets injured and misses games if not the rest of the season for the cardinals.

That would suck. I hope CP drops a bomb on them. He deserves that . So does Arians
Reply/Quote
the fact that there are that many steeler fans in san diego tonight doesn't tell me they travel well "chucky" gruden. it affirms how bandwagon their fan-base truly is.......
Reply/Quote
Love watching the game off sky sports. Every commercial break is game highlights from the local announcers. It's great hearing them get excited.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2015, 11:35 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: That would suck.   I hope CP drops a bomb on them.   He deserves that .  So does Arians

i agree. as a matter of fact i'm pulling for a bengals cardinals super bowl. how crazy would that be? a ton of story lines to come out of that one fo sho
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2015, 11:39 PM)WildCat Wrote: i agree. as a matter of fact i'm pulling for a bengals cardinals super bowl. how crazy would that be? a ton of story lines to come out of that one fo sho

Same here . Would be awesome. Also I think they are two most complete teams in the league.
Reply/Quote
Pittsburgh fans are the bed bugs of the NFL.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Gruden: I like what the head coach is doing, giving the ball right back to the rookie after the fumble. Uhh this is the 3rd series since then.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
It's good. Tied at 10.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
They keep saying the Chargers were LA. But it was only a year while their stadium was being built in San Diego.
Reply/Quote
Landry Jones can't be worse than Vick.
Reply/Quote
In other news the mets are kicking the living shit outta the dodgers......whatta shame all that money all that pitching and gonna be another early exit from the playoffs come tomorrow night.
Reply/Quote