Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game Day Tickets
My son really wants to go to a Bengals game.
Ill probably take him Sunday.

How much are game day tickets going for right now?
Where would you recommend getting them?
Reply/Quote
They're $27 plus fees on Stubhub for the cheapest.

Honestly, the Cardinals are one of the few teams we have left on the schedule that we are evenly matched with. IF you're looking to go to a game, that's a good one to pick.

That said, the Cardinals could still beat us. I went to the Saints debacle last year.
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2019, 10:28 AM)CoCoNuT Wrote: My son really wants to go to a Bengals game.

There are scalpers everwhere who are in dire need to unload tickets 30 to 45 minutes prior to the game. Don't waste your money buying ahead of time.

You wait and be selective, you will find field level seats fore $20 each.

Arizona will not have many fans and we won't either so perfect storm to use a scalper to get a deal.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2019, 12:03 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: There are scalpers everwhere who are in dire need to unload tickets 30 to 45 minutes prior to the game. Don't waste your money buying ahead of time.

You wait and be selective, you will find field level seats fore $20 each.

Arizona will know have many fans and we won;t either so perfect storm to use a scalper to get a deal.

That's a good tip. Thanks!
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2019, 10:28 AM)CoCoNuT Wrote: My son really wants to go to a Bengals game.

Depends on what you want to spend. You can pick up tickets, day of the game, right before, by finding a guy that's unloading them, super cheap. Or you can get them on stubhub.

The wife wanted to go again this year, so before the pitt game  Hilarious i got 2 field level, bengals side at the 45yd line for $114 each for this week.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Is your son trying to learn a life lesson that not everyone is a winner?
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

Reply/Quote
Interestingly, the Bengals called me today and tried to sell me tickets. I had a decent conversation. I pointed out about the record and play and not being too excited to go.

Their counter was how the players are all in on Taylor. Things are different. We could easily be 2-2 or even 3-1 if we had a few breaks in the games.

The guy was doing his job. That said, that's one of the reasons this team never changes in any major way with players. They think losing is just bad luck. They don't see that you position yourself to win by smart moves.
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2019, 07:37 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Interestingly, the Bengals called me today and tried to sell me tickets. I had a decent conversation. I pointed out about the record and play and not being too excited to go.

Their counter was how the players are all in on Taylor. Things are different. We could easily be 2-2 or even 3-1 if we had a few breaks in the games.

The guy was doing his job. That said, that's one of the reasons this team never changes in any major way with players. They think losing is just bad luck. They don't see that you position yourself to win by smart moves.

I get the guy is doing his job, but how on god's green Earth are we "a few breaks" away from 3-1? 2-2 I can get, we lost those games by one score. 

But in our two losses we got steamrolled. Steamrolled, then backed over, and steamrolled again. 

And then the 49ers and Steelers took a dump on the corpse. 

And then spit on it. 
Reply/Quote
Isn't buying tickets off a scalper illegal? Would hate to see CoCoNuT and his kid do hard time in a jail, in a city, where the team is 0-4. Although, it might pay off in the future when he write the next prison book called "The Orange Mile."

I guess it's up to you CoCoNuT. It might actually pay off in the long run, but please teach your sun to fight before you send him to the hoosegow. Ninja

Reply/Quote
(10-03-2019, 07:37 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Interestingly, the Bengals called me today and tried to sell me tickets. I had a decent conversation. I pointed out about the record and play and not being too excited to go.

I just called the Bengals, and they said that didn't happen. I told them your account of this phone call. The gentleman I was speaking with laughed, and said "We suck.".
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2019, 07:53 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Isn't buying tickets off a scalper illegal? Would hate to see CoCoNuT and his kid do hard time in a jail, in a city, where the team is 0-4. Although, it might pay off in the future when he write the next prison book called "The Orange Mile."

I guess it's up to you CoCoNuT. It might actually pay off in the long run, but please teach your sun to fight before you send him to the hoosegow. Ninja

Gettin' plastered, and driving to get more beer is illegal too. Same goes for the donuts in the lady up the street's yard on the way home. The place you chose to take a leak... Also illegal.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Field level for $20?!
Reply/Quote

I hope you have a good therapist lined up afterward, he will be scarred for life
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2019, 07:37 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Interestingly, the Bengals called me today and tried to sell me tickets. I had a decent conversation. I pointed out about the record and play and not being too excited to go.

Oh my gosh. I WISH someone would call me about buying tickets. Soooo much to say to them...

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
DON’T DO IT!

PBS should be empty the rest of the season.

Reply/Quote
It is inky illegal to sell the tickets at more than face value. You can bye them at face value or less.
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2019, 11:24 PM)WhodeyRay Wrote: It is inky illegal to sell the tickets at more than face value. You can bye them at face value or less.

Don’t worry nobody is going to pay more than face value for bungle tickets
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2019, 10:12 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Field level for $20?!

I've never run into any of those dudes that were willing to let that good of a seat go that cheap. Even minutes before a game. And i've bought many tickets from them over the years.

Reply/Quote
(10-03-2019, 07:53 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Isn't buying tickets off a scalper illegal? Would hate to see CoCoNuT and his kid do hard time in a jail, in a city, where the team is 0-4. Although, it might pay off in the future when he write the next prison book called "The Orange Mile."

I can see it already.. Man and his boy arrested and sentenced to life in prison for purchasing illicit Bengals tickets from an undercover ticket scalper to set an example to the rest of the Cincinnati community that attending games featuring a team owned by Mike Brown will not be tolerated. 
"We could understand, "Says Sergeant Flanery of Cincinnati's finest, "if this team had a prayer of a shot at a winning season, but to be buying illicit tickets to see this kind of travesty will not and cannot be tolerated." He also added, "I kind of feel bad for the kid, but if we let just one kid watch the Bengals soon every kid will want to be doing it which would lead to excessive drinking and substance abuse issues down the road. Please!  For the sake of the children don't become just another statistic." The child's father who goes by the username CoCoNut will have to attend child neglect counseling for several years before becoming eligible for parole and his son was tried as an adult and likely to never see the sunshine since I don't know when.. 
Sorry CoConut, but rules is rules. Don't do the crime if you can't do the time..
Reply/Quote