Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game Day Wenches !
(08-09-2018, 12:21 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Actually think your idea needs it own sticky thread somewhere to show all the Bengals game day beauties.   

Seconded....
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2018, 12:59 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Know you were and so was I. 

Sig, avatar maybe I should quit that wake and bake stuff because I see a sig as well.  Especially since I have to be at work in an hour. 

But whatever it is, love the way that head bobs.  Ninja

lol ah, gotcha; that made sense!

And Alex Kidd is a little Monkey-boy... thingamagig.

He's eating an Onigiri or Japanese Rice Ball (which are BEYOND delicious).
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2018, 01:08 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Go Jim Dandy, Go !

Oh by the way, seem to remember you posting that you went to Bourbon and Beyond last year but that was my work weekend at hospital. 

Am off this year and will be there on Sunday. Big Blackberry Smoke fan and they are only a minor attraction. If you are there would like to shake the hand of such a legendary poster and see the face behind those posts. 

Know nobody on board and have only met one face to face. Are you real or Memorex ? lol

Thread derailment in 3...2....1.....

Yes, we went last year and had a FANTASTIC time.  Unfortunately, unless we get these free tickets we entered to win, we won't be making it this year.  The lineup is once again stellar.  We had every intention of returning, but the ol' lady's gallbladder decided to crap out and now we have a shit ton of bills to pay.  To say I'm disappointed is a huge understatement.  On top of the great lineup, all of my favorite bourbons that weren't there last year.....are gonna be there this year.  Sucks.  Que sera I guess......BTW, caught Blackberry Smoke at Master Musician's Festival last year.  I dug 'em.

I'd love to shake hands and have a whiskey drink with you my man.....even though I wouldn't call me "legendary".....and I'm TDK...so real....OW!

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Read this whole thread and couldn't find any information on how to obtain one of these game day wenches. :angry:
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2018, 02:58 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Read this whole thread and couldn't find any information on how to obtain one of these game day wenches. :angry:

Good looks and a whole lot of charm my man!! Or a big bulging front pocket from a lot of cash..... Ninja
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2018, 02:58 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Read this whole thread and couldn't find any information on how to obtain one of these game day wenches. :angry:

Here's all you need to know.......

Reply/Quote

If you haven't figured out how to pick up wenches by now there's a good chance you never will ..depending on your age of course. 
I figured it out long ago, but damned age got the better of me so now I get excited by 50-60 year old wenches..  I need to quit this getting old shite.. It's not doing me any favors other than making it much easier to take naps during the day  .
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(08-09-2018, 10:39 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Heck Yes !

Ok it is only preseason but can not remember ever being as excited about the preseason beginning as this year.

Admittedly nervously excited somewhat, but still.

Have all speculated about what the Bengals will look like with all these new parts and today we get to bear witness.

We do not really get to unwrap our present and will have to wait another month until our Christmas (regular season) is really unveiled.  

Yet it is under the tree now and we get to pick it up and shake to try and figure it out.

So looking forward to seeing our new team.

Let it begin, Who-Dey !

Yes sir, very excited. First time we haven't had Piano Man here in like 23 years. This is a big deal.

I won't get to watch this one cause it is ESPN but that is alright, i get to watch the Bills game on FOX which is
really the Preseason game you can get something from. Still, hopefully the O-line looks muchly improved tonight.

This is where everything really hinges. So happy to have Pollack, Glenn and finally a stud Center in Price.
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2018, 12:12 PM)Beaker Wrote: My contribution to game day wenches:

[Image: WCPO_Bengals_fans08_1512453033532_735533...40_480.JPG]

[Image: WCPO_tailgaters_7_1482099128495_51712282...40_480.jpg]

[Image: WCPO_tailgaters_10_1482099166645_5171450...40_480.jpg]

[Image: WCPO_tailgaters20_1505069242145_66050044...40_480.JPG]

Reps, would hit everyone of them but really like the Blonde one with brown eyes....
Reply/Quote

Straight cash homey or get em drunk as I suggested. Lol

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2018, 02:36 PM)Wyche Wrote: Thread derailment in 3...2....1.....

Yes, we went last year and had a FANTASTIC time.  Unfortunately, unless we get these free tickets we entered to win, we won't be making it this year.  The lineup is once again stellar.  We had every intention of returning, but the ol' lady's gallbladder decided to crap out and now we have a shit ton of bills to pay.  To say I'm disappointed is a huge understatement.  On top of the great lineup, all of my favorite bourbons that weren't there last year.....are gonna be there this year.  Sucks.  Que sera I guess......BTW, caught Blackberry Smoke at Master Musician's Festival last year.  I dug 'em.

I'd love to shake hands and have a whiskey drink with you my man.....even though I wouldn't call me "legendary".....and I'm TDK...so real....OW!

Feel ya brother.

Just had two mri's and somehow I am in emergency room right now.

Already did ekg, passed. Then took x rays, and now preparing for cat scan. Luckily I am still on the clock I guess.

But the bill are about to flow again damn it. They hurt worse than the chest pains.

Can someone call them and let them know I have a game to watch

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
For the Record, it is about 20 min before kick off, i have several Corona beers ready, cooking pasta with Crowley Vermont Sharp Cheddar Cheese.

No one is around to bother me except Joker, my cat.

The Season is about to commence!

BTW, Joker is a huge Bengal fan.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote